Default No balls, no brains

On 2/13/15 1:01 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:43:32 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/13/15 12:08 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 08:23:46 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

I believe there are high office Democrats who believe the same way,, but they'll probably never be asked about it.

I don't.
Anybody who believes evolution is a hoax would be laughed out of the
Democratic Party, and rightly so.
And not answering the question would probably result in the same.
It wouldn't surprise me if that insane idea has been "test marketed" to
the Republican base. IMO, they are insane.
Even the nominal Republicans here are defending Walker with bull****
about "test marketing."

Gallup says 38% of democrats believe in creation. Do you really think
they want to lose 38% of the blue vote?
They are going to hedge on a direct question in the places where that
38"% votes

The Dems who believe in creationism ain't gonna vote for one of the
crazy GOPers.

In those places there is not usually that much difference between the
Ds and the Rs. You call everyone there ignorant rednecks. I just saw
you trashing Kansas a minute ago. I guess it started sucking right
after you left and now Maryland is a paradise. I bet when you were in
New Haven, Maryland was a wasteland. It seems to be a pattern with
you.

1. I do not call "everyone there" ignorant rednecks.

2. Kansas used to be a moderately conservative state politically, in the
days when Republican officeholders were reasonable and rational. The
Taliban wing of the GOP has taken over Kansas. That began to happen
during the Reagan Administration, according to my Kansas friends. I was
long gone from Kansas by then.

3. I've never claimed Maryland was "paradise." I don't have any issues
with the state, other than the minor **** everyone has with how the
state is run.

4. When I lived in New Haven, I never really gave a thought to Maryland.
I had no reason to do so.

So, as usual, *all* your assumptions are wrong.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 at 5:08:49 AM UTC-8, Keyser Söze wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/owo4qog
--
Proud to be a Liberal.

Tell us Krause. Do you still beat your wife? A Yes or No answer will suffice.

That is, unless you choose to ignore the question. Then people will wonder why o answer from you.

On 2/14/15 12:02 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:56:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/13/15 1:01 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:43:32 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

The point you seem to miss is that not all democrats are erudite
urban and suburban intellectuals like you and BAO. A large part of
your party are minorities with close connections to the southern
baptists and the pope with minimal educations.

1. I do not call "everyone there" ignorant rednecks.

just the voting majority.

The reality is that I've never referred to Kansans as ignorant rednecks.

2. Kansas used to be a moderately conservative state politically, in the
days when Republican officeholders were reasonable and rational. The
Taliban wing of the GOP has taken over Kansas. That began to happen
during the Reagan Administration, according to my Kansas friends. I was
long gone from Kansas by then.

Was there a huge influx of people?

I don't know. When I was out there, Kansans were lamenting a "brain
drain": the majority of their best college students was leaving the
state after graduation because of a serious lack of college grad level
jobs and opportunities outside of the Kansas City, Missouri, area.
Wichita had aerospace but it was known as an area with some really crazy
people, at least really crazy people in the minds of many university grads.

3. I've never claimed Maryland was "paradise." I don't have any issues
with the state, other than the minor **** everyone has with how the
state is run.

4. When I lived in New Haven, I never really gave a thought to Maryland.
I had no reason to do so.

Not even worthy of your thoughts huh?

Why would a kid growing up in New Haven and history and culturally rich
New England be thinking about Maryland? We did think some about Florida,
Mississippi, Alabama, et cetera, because that's where black people were
denied education and rights, and were beaten and sometimes lynched.

So, as usual, *all* your assumptions are wrong.

In your mind, everything I say is wrong. I really do not let that
bother me.

Your assumptions were wrong. Again. As usual.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.

On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 00:02:58 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:56:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/13/15 1:01 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:43:32 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Should make you feel better!
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.

On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 07:24:12 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 2/14/15 12:02 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:56:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/13/15 1:01 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:43:32 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

When it comes to race relations, Maryland is a leader of the pack, eh?

http://tinyurl.com/d4ee4vv

"A national report by the same organization found that Maryland was the
sixth-most-segregated state in the country for black students."

I suppose you included Maryland in the 'et cetera', eh?

Perhaps you should spend a bit of time looking in your own back yard.
--

Guns don't cause problems. The behavior
of certain gun owners causes problems.
KC KC is offline

On 2/14/2015 12:02 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:56:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/13/15 1:01 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:43:32 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

If you are living your life in a manner krause finds offensive, you are
probably a pretty good human being really...

On 2/14/15 12:02 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:56:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/13/15 1:01 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 12:43:32 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

John, you've just given another reason why I don't pay much attention to
you or your cites.

My comment was about my inattention to Maryland in the late 1950s and
early 1960s, when I was growing up in Connecticut. Your cite was from a
2013 newspaper article about contemporaneous Maryland. Further, I didn't
state, claim or allude to any sort of perfection in race relations in
Maryland.

During my coming of age in Connecticut, the newspapers and TV news were
full of racism and beatings and lynching of blacks in the south. I don't
recall any news of those sorts of events taking place in Maryland.
Hattie Carroll wasn't killed until the year after I left New Haven and
became only an infrequent visitor.

You and several others on your side of the fence would have benefited
from a few liberal arts courses in thinking and in discourse. You might
have learned how to debate and discuss without changing the subject or
wandering all over the known galaxy. Greg, of course, is as bad at this
as you are.

--
Proud to be a Liberal.