Default Sons of Anarchy fans??

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 05:58:58 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Let it snowe
On 12/9/2014 10:20 PM, True North wrote:
Thanks to a Halifax company, you can keep riding with the boys even though the 7th and final season just aired.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...game-1.2866388

" I'm sure all you fans are tickled pink. "

I thought it would appeal to a couple of your BFF's...
The miniature 'full patch' wannabe..
AND the goofy looking tubbytoon pretender who likes to pose on his buddies bike.

Did you mean, 'buddy's bike' or 'buddies' bike'? How many people owned
the bike?

Does Toad have a friend with a bike?
--

"The modern definition of 'ingrained racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a couple liberals."

(Thanks, Luddite!)
Tim Tim is offline

And people actually like this stuff???

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Anarchy

On Wed, 10 Dec 2014 06:50:11 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

And people actually like this stuff???

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Anarchy

You mean to say you don't have the SOA tat on your back? What kinda
motorcyclist are you anyway?

BTW, my new coils are on the way. http://tinyurl.com/pavwudp

I just know you wanted a picture of them. Harper's wants $154 for ONE!

On 12/10/2014 8:58 AM, True North wrote:
Let it snowe
On 12/9/2014 10:20 PM, True North wrote:
Thanks to a Halifax company, you can keep riding with the boys even though the 7th and final season just aired.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...game-1.2866388

" I'm sure all you fans are tickled pink."

I thought it would appeal to a couple of your BFF's...
The miniature 'full patch' wannabe..
AND the goofy looking tubbytoon pretender who likes to pose on his buddies bike.

Since you brought it up, I haven't met either one of those boys. You
tried to lure one of them to a parking lot in Maine and the other to a
gay bar in Toronto. I trust you had good and moral intentions for those
linkups. Aparently neither of those lads were interested in your
proposed adventures.
KC KC is offline

wrote:

And people actually like this stuff???

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Anarchy

I guess I missed it. I didn't even have a clue what the show was about
until we had the news stories about the dolls.

Really, I guess you had to be a fan to know Like I said before, it's
like the Village People on steroids and sans personal grooming. Just the
kind of show someone like bonnie would follow (not that there's anything
wrong with that).

On Wednesday, 10 December 2014 12:11:55 UTC-4, Let it snowe wrote:
On 12/10/2014 8:58 AM, True North wrote:
Let it snowe
On 12/9/2014 10:20 PM, True North wrote:
Thanks to a Halifax company, you can keep riding with the boys even though the 7th and final season just aired.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...game-1.2866388

" I'm sure all you fans are tickled pink."

I thought it would appeal to a couple of your BFF's...
The miniature 'full patch' wannabe..
AND the goofy looking tubbytoon pretender who likes to pose on his buddies bike.

Since you brought it up, I haven't met either one of those boys. You
tried to lure one of them to a parking lot in Maine and the other to a
gay bar in Toronto. I trust you had good and moral intentions for those
linkups. Aparently neither of those lads were interested in your
proposed adventures.

You're right there..they proved to be all talk and no action.
One guy hid behind his 'track boys' and the other went screeching like a school girl, making up idiotic stuff like the gay bar business...wait a minute. this sounds like your MO also.
Tim Tim is offline

John, I hope the coils do the trick. Yes, harpers pricing is about as bad as west marine!

Tim wrote:
And people actually like this stuff???

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sons_of_Anarchy

Have one son in law who is a fan. Saw him watching an episode via Amazon
and figured was not my type of show. Rooted for both sides to kill each
other.
Banned

On Wednesday, December 10, 2014 11:11:55 AM UTC-5, Let it snowe wrote:

Since you brought it up, I haven't met either one of those boys. You
tried to lure one of them to a parking lot in Maine and the other to a
gay bar in Toronto. I trust you had good and moral intentions for those
linkups. Aparently neither of those lads were interested in your
proposed adventures.

dicklicker taunts me from a Gay Bar two HOURS away, and says he was " in my backyard". What a cowardly **** donnie really is.
That proved it.

Sons of the Taliban... F*O*A*D General 2 April 13th 14 06:36 PM
My sons Scotty ASA 1 December 8th 05 05:23 PM
My sons Seahag ASA 0 December 8th 05 01:52 PM
My sons Capt.Mooron ASA 0 December 7th 05 07:11 PM
Are Saddam's Sons Alive? Thom Stewart ASA 1 July 27th 03 07:36 AM