Default Just for Toad

You'd better hurry up and get my present ordered!

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I'd love to see this under my tree:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/product/...nology-efl6750

But I'd settle for this:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/70165

In any case, you'd better get on the stick!
--

"The modern definition of 'racist' is someone who's winning an argument
with a liberal."

....Peter Brimelow (Author)
(Thanks, Luddite!)

On 12/7/2014 10:38 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
You'd better hurry up and get my present ordered!

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I'd love to see this under my tree:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/product/...nology-efl6750

But I'd settle for this:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/70165

In any case, you'd better get on the stick!

That's a nice gun but this one is nicer.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...s_id/411550674

On Sun, 07 Dec 2014 10:48:02 -0500, Let it snowe
wrote:

On 12/7/2014 10:38 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
You'd better hurry up and get my present ordered!

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I'd love to see this under my tree:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/product/...nology-efl6750

But I'd settle for this:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/70165

In any case, you'd better get on the stick!

That's a nice gun but this one is nicer.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...s_id/411550674

Yes!

Toad - make the switch!
--

"When your argument has backed a liberal into a corner,
expect to be called a racist."

wrote:

On 12/7/2014 10:38 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
You'd better hurry up and get my present ordered!

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I'd love to see this under my tree:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/product/...nology-efl6750

But I'd settle for this:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/70165

In any case, you'd better get on the stick!

That's a nice gun but this one is nicer.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...s_id/411550674

Yes!

Toad - make the switch!

That Smith is a DA/SA, not the same as the SA only Rugers you
referenced, not that I would expect Flatulent Jim to know the difference.

I test fired that very Smith, and got the competing Ruger instead.

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.

wrote:

On 12/7/2014 10:38 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
You'd better hurry up and get my present ordered!

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I'd love to see this under my tree:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/product/...nology-efl6750

But I'd settle for this:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/70165

In any case, you'd better get on the stick!

That's a nice gun but this one is nicer.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...s_id/411550674

Yes!

Toad - make the switch!

That Smith is a DA/SA, not the same as the SA only Rugers you
referenced, not that I would expect Flatulent Jim to know the difference.

I test fired that very Smith, and got the competing Ruger instead.

Krause is price shopping these days. The 686 is not that much more and
it is available if you know where to look.

wrote:

On 12/7/2014 10:38 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
You'd better hurry up and get my present ordered!

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I'd love to see this under my tree:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/product/...nology-efl6750

But I'd settle for this:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/70165

In any case, you'd better get on the stick!

That's a nice gun but this one is nicer.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...s_id/411550674

Yes!

Toad - make the switch!

That Smith is a DA/SA, not the same as the SA only Rugers you
referenced, not that I would expect Flatulent Jim to know the difference.

I test fired that very Smith, and got the competing Ruger instead.

I like the DA/SA. I expect Jim knows much more about guns than you
could imagine.

wrote:

On 12/7/2014 10:38 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
You'd better hurry up and get my present ordered!

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I'd love to see this under my tree:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/product/...nology-efl6750

But I'd settle for this:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/70165

In any case, you'd better get on the stick!

That's a nice gun but this one is nicer.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...s_id/411550674

Yes!

Toad - make the switch!

That Smith is a DA/SA, not the same as the SA only Rugers you
referenced, not that I would expect Flatulent Jim to know the difference.

I test fired that very Smith, and got the competing Ruger instead.

I like the DA/SA. I expect Jim knows much more about guns than you
could imagine.

I wouldn't know, since I luckily see very very few of his posts here.

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.

On 12/7/2014 10:38 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
You'd better hurry up and get my present ordered!

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I'd love to see this under my tree:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/product/...nology-efl6750

But I'd settle for this:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/70165

In any case, you'd better get on the stick!

I think these are far more appropriate for you:

https://img1.etsystatic.com/004/0/6624793/il_fullxfull.358929607_hxrw.jpg

and:

http://www.thisoldtoy.com/fisher-price/dept-7-playsets/j-great-adventures/1-pics/people-figures/fpt12932-sheriff.JPG

On 12/7/2014 11:05 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/7/2014 10:38 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
You'd better hurry up and get my present ordered!

http://www.xmasclock.com/

I'd love to see this under my tree:

http://www.horizonhobby.com/product/...nology-efl6750

But I'd settle for this:

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/p...ducts_id/70165

In any case, you'd better get on the stick!

I think these are far more appropriate for you:

https://img1.etsystatic.com/004/0/6624793/il_fullxfull.358929607_hxrw.jpg

and:

http://www.thisoldtoy.com/fisher-price/dept-7-playsets/j-great-adventures/1-pics/people-figures/fpt12932-sheriff.JPG

Your impersonation of Krause is scary good.