Default Yo Luddite

On 12/7/14 9:58 AM, KC wrote:
On 12/7/2014 8:39 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Sun, 7 Dec 2014 05:09:44 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

12:07 AMRoger
" You're specialty is deflection. When the topic is too close to home,
like your history as a tax cheat, you simply ignore the posts and hope
they will go away. "

Hey Ditzy.....
Shouldn't that be 'YOUR'??

Yup, Roger, he bit!

You're almost as funny as the Toad, Don.

And why would it be YOUR? That is as... oh forget it...

One of the delights of using filters here is that you get to *not see*
99% of the dumbass posts of the intellectually challenged, like Roger,
your fellow Scottie, and a few others.

Your is the correct usage. "You're" is a contraction for "you are."

Here, for the terminally stupid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FdKPEA17m4

Have another nice dumb day, PsychoScotty...just like all the rest of
your dumb days.

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.

wrote:

12:07 AMRoger
" You're specialty is deflection. When the topic is too close to home,
like your history as a tax cheat, you simply ignore the posts and hope
they will go away. "

Hey Ditzy.....
Shouldn't that be 'YOUR'??

Yup, Roger, he bit!

You're almost as funny as the Toad, Don.

And why would it be YOUR? That is as... oh forget it...

One of the delights of using filters here is that you get to *not see*
99% of the dumbass posts of the intellectually challenged, like Roger,
your fellow Scottie, and a few others.

Your is the correct usage. "You're" is a contraction for "you are."

Here, for the terminally stupid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FdKPEA17m4

Have another nice dumb day, PsychoScotty...just like all the rest of
your dumb days.

How swell it must make you feel to correct Scotty's spelling.
KC KC is offline

wrote:

[...]

I was talking about use of all caps... these guys drool all over
themselves trying to troll me but guys like harry and don are not the
type of characters I am concerned with pleasing...

wrote:

[...]

Yeah, sure you were. snerk

wrote:

12:07 AMRoger
" You're specialty is deflection. When the topic is too close to home,
like your history as a tax cheat, you simply ignore the posts and hope
they will go away. "

Hey Ditzy.....
Shouldn't that be 'YOUR'??

Yup, Roger, he bit!

You're almost as funny as the Toad, Don.

And why would it be YOUR? That is as... oh forget it...

One of the delights of using filters here is that you get to *not see*
99% of the dumbass posts of the intellectually challenged, like Roger,
your fellow Scottie, and a few others.

Your is the correct usage. "You're" is a contraction for "you are."

Here, for the terminally stupid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FdKPEA17m4

Have another nice dumb day, PsychoScotty...just like all the rest of
your dumb days.

Damn, you bit too! Or were you just trying to dig your buddy out of
his hole?
--

"When your argument has backed a liberal into a corner,
expect to be called a racist."

wrote:

[...]

Bit on what, asshole? Psychosnotty's ignorance?

wrote:

[...]

When you find yourself over your head in a hole, you should stop
digging. Just sayin.

On Sun, 07 Dec 2014 07:44:50 -0500, Let it snowe
wrote:

Harry is just an ankle biter. He does it to get attention.

===

It must get tiresome for him, looking out the window, waiting to see
if that red barn will ever get up and move onto his property.

wrote:

Harry is just an ankle biter. He does it to get attention.

===

It must get tiresome for him, looking out the window, waiting to see
if that red barn will ever get up and move onto his property.

Oh, looky, looky...two right-wing jerks completing their little circular
reach-around.

--
I feel no need to explain my politics to stupid right-wingers.
After all, I am *not* the Jackass Whisperer.

wrote:

Harry is just an ankle biter. He does it to get attention.

===

It must get tiresome for him, looking out the window, waiting to see
if that red barn will ever get up and move onto his property.

....or is he watching for the return of the owls down by the creek.

Yo Mr. Luddite! Poquito Loco General 30 July 27th 14 02:01 PM
Mr Luddite Hank General 6 January 26th 14 11:19 PM
Yo Luddite John H[_2_] General 2 October 10th 13 01:13 AM
For Mr. Luddite... F.O.A.D. General 1 September 17th 13 02:40 AM
Not so much a Luddite in my old age Frogwatch[_2_] General 12 March 22nd 09 03:02 AM