Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Yo Luddite

On 12/5/2014 2:54 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 13:32:30 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

So, what have you learned about the denizens here?
Pretty bad, huh?
Don't fret, they are anachronisms and will soon fade away.
Old men die, but the United States of America lives on.
Good enough way to kill some time, I suppose.
Personally, I prefer watching guys playing video games on Twitch, or
playing them myself.
Far Cry 4 is damn good. The game provides boating, guns and titties.
Woohoo!

Sounds like that would be more fun than burying his head in the sand!

There's a word I am searching for that describes your type of purposeful
but dishonest misrepresentations of what is said.

I'll think of it eventually.