Default bad seas

You thought you seas were rough?
http://www.usno.navy.mil/NOOC/nmfc-p...ngs/wp2214.gif

50' significant wages, wind gust to 205knots.
KC KC is offline

On 12/3/2014 11:41 PM, Califbill wrote:
You thought you seas were rough?
http://www.usno.navy.mil/NOOC/nmfc-p...ngs/wp2214.gif

50' significant wages, wind gust to 205knots.

Yeah, but is it a lifing wage? LOL!

KC wrote:
On 12/3/2014 11:41 PM, Califbill wrote:
You thought you seas were rough?
http://www.usno.navy.mil/NOOC/nmfc-p...ngs/wp2214.gif

50' significant wages, wind gust to 205knots.

Yeah, but is it a lifing wage? LOL!

Friggen auto correct. Waves.
Tim Tim is offline

Lol! Bill I know what you mean about the auto check. I'm glad I'm not alone..,

On 12/4/2014 8:48 AM, Tim wrote:
Lol! Bill I know what you mean about the auto check. I'm glad I'm not alone..,

You is such a good spella you shouldn't need Siri to spell for you.

Let it snowe wrote:
On 12/4/2014 8:48 AM, Tim wrote:
Lol! Bill I know what you mean about the auto check. I'm glad I'm not alone..,

You is such a good spella you shouldn't need Siri to spell for you.

I do not have Siri. But I have large fingers.

Seven Seas MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 3 November 12th 10 03:09 AM
Seven Seas MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 January 29th 09 11:26 PM
Explorer of the seas 14 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 December 15th 07 01:39 AM
Explorer of the seas 13 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 December 15th 07 01:38 AM
Explorer of the seas 6 Willem Van der Voort Tall Ship Photos 0 December 15th 07 01:30 AM