KC KC is offline

Default The more...

I listen to Michael Brown's parents it's clear the way he was raised
They are the reason their son is dead, not the cop...

On 11/26/2014 4:30 PM, KC wrote:
I listen to Michael Brown's parents it's clear the way he was raised
They are the reason their son is dead, not the cop...

I thought it interesting that while the mother was watching the
interview with officer Darren Wilson, she said my son is not aggressive
he would not do that to the officer. This after they showed Michael
being "none aggressive" in the cigarette shop stealing cigars and
threatening the shop keeper.
I'm sure Micheal's friends know how he was, They should tell her.
Mikek

On 11/27/2014 12:33 PM, amdx wrote:
On 11/26/2014 4:30 PM, KC wrote:
I listen to Michael Brown's parents it's clear the way he was raised
They are the reason their son is dead, not the cop...

I thought it interesting that while the mother was watching the
interview with officer Darren Wilson, she said my son is not aggressive
he would not do that to the officer. This after they showed Michael
being "none aggressive" in the cigarette shop stealing cigars and
threatening the shop keeper.
I'm sure Micheal's friends know how he was, They should tell her.
Mikek

I still suspect drugs played a major role.

On 11/26/2014 4:30 PM, KC wrote:
I listen to Michael Brown's parents it's clear the way he was raised
They are the reason their son is dead, not the cop...

I thought it interesting that while the mother was watching the
interview with officer Darren Wilson, she said my son is not aggressive
he would not do that to the officer. This after they showed Michael
being "none aggressive" in the cigarette shop stealing cigars and
threatening the shop keeper.
I'm sure Micheal's friends know how he was, They should tell her.
Mikek

I still suspect drugs played a major role.

I have no objection to blaming the punk's death on drugs. More reason to
exonerate the cop.

On 11/27/2014 12:55 PM, wrote:

On 11/26/2014 4:30 PM, KC wrote:
I listen to Michael Brown's parents it's clear the way he was raised
They are the reason their son is dead, not the cop...

I thought it interesting that while the mother was watching the
interview with officer Darren Wilson, she said my son is not aggressive
he would not do that to the officer. This after they showed Michael
being "none aggressive" in the cigarette shop stealing cigars and
threatening the shop keeper.
I'm sure Micheal's friends know how he was, They should tell her.
Mikek

I still suspect drugs played a major role.

You said, all they found was pot in his system. We don't normally
associate that with violence. I think this guy was just a thug who
used his size as a weapon and he liked intimidating people. You see
that in the video and it was telling that the same pattern was given
in Wilson's statements before he had even seen the video.
He assaulted the shopkeeper, they charged him again when he did not
seem sufficiently intimidated. That is the same thing Wilson alleges.

It's a wild assed guess on my part but I keep thinking about the
connection of small cigars, pot, PCP and/or formaldehyde that are
combined to make a type of "blunt". I mentioned before that it causes a
feeling of invincibility in some people.

When you listen to Wilson's account of what happened and some of the
witness's accounts, Brown certainly seemed like he thought he was
invincible. He was hit with several bullets but still kept coming,
according to Wilson's and other accounts.

On 11/27/2014 5:30 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:15:40 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/26/2014 4:30 PM, KC wrote:
[...]

PCP should have popped on the tox screen.

I think the first batch of wounds were actually pretty superficial. I
would like to say Wilson was trying not to have to kill the punk but I
fear it was just bad shooting. Some shots were never recovered and
didn't hit Brown at all.

Maybe but here's what bothers me about the whole thing:

Brown and his little buddy obviously did not have some kind of death
wish and elected suicide by cop as the means of accomplishing it.
Brown had just robbed a store grabbing a box of cigars that presumably
were to be smoked or sold or whatever at a later time or date.
That isn't consistent with someone looking to get shot at by a cop.

The initial shots Wilson fired may have been superficial but Brown must
have known he was hit or being shot at. It's illogical that he would
turn and charge at Wilson knowing that Wilson had a gun and he (Brown)
was unarmed other than maybe the cigars. This is what makes me think of
the pot/other chemical thing producing a feeling of invincibility.

Or ... he really *was* trying to surrender.

On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 19:21:03 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/27/2014 5:30 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:15:40 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/26/2014 4:30 PM, KC wrote:
[...]

Or maybe he was as f'ing stupid as he looks.
KC KC is offline

On 11/27/2014 5:30 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 13:15:40 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/26/2014 4:30 PM, KC wrote:
[...]

I think like half... at the same time I do math and I can not see any
way looking at a 6 foot 6 inch 300 pounder running at me, I would try to
do anything but kill on every shot... no wounding. As to that, I have
had a lot of cop friends and iirc, it's pretty much illegal to "fire a
warning shot, or wound to slow down". Pull the trigger, it's lethal
force, period...
KC KC is offline

On 11/27/2014 10:08 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 27 Nov 2014 20:28:37 -0500, KC wrote:

I think the first batch of wounds were actually pretty superficial. I
would like to say Wilson was trying not to have to kill the punk but I
fear it was just bad shooting. Some shots were never recovered and
didn't hit Brown at all.

I think like half... at the same time I do math and I can not see any
way looking at a 6 foot 6 inch 300 pounder running at me, I would try to
do anything but kill on every shot... no wounding. As to that, I have
had a lot of cop friends and iirc, it's pretty much illegal to "fire a
warning shot, or wound to slow down". Pull the trigger, it's lethal
force, period...

That is what they tell us in the CCW classes and they are usually
police instructors doing it.

The problem with most of these things is the cop forgets rule #1
"Aim".
They spray and pray when one well placed shot would end it.

Yeah, like I said I think I had heard that before. My dads rule was
"never touch another mans gun unless you intend to fire it, and never
fire it if you don't want to kill something"...

Back to this wound thing.. or even follow thing the pundits and racists
are saying... Again, this was a 300 pound 6'6 man closing from less than
35 feet away. Ask any quarterback if you have time to wound or slow
down. And anybody at all who thinks after fighting with the cop, being
shot, and turning around and attacking the shooter that kid woudln't
have killed the cop if he closed in, is lying, or retarded... period...
mostly just lying...