posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Default 2A and Guns

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:52:51 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

Sorry, no interest in your drug transportation biz.

Since you don't have a boat, you couldn't - even if you
wanted to.

On 11/7/14 1:58 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:52:51 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

Sorry, no interest in your drug transportation biz.

Since you don't have a boat, you couldn't - even if you
wanted to.

Thank you for your participation...really.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:55:48 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/7/14 1:16 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:27:11 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/7/14 12:15 PM,
wrote:
On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 11:48:43 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/7/14 11:43 AM,
wrote:
On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 02:34:41 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"

Harry's account of the event said none of the above.

I am really starting to believe the whole thing was made up

Right, because it didn't incorporate what you would do...stand on the
sidelines and watch a woman get slapped around. You 2A gun nutzis
are...cowards.

It is mostly the alleged injury. A wrist injury is more consistent
with that guy knocking you down than you knocking him down.

You're a funny guy; now you are playing orthopedic surgeon on the
internet and you don't even have a college degree in basket weaving.

At this point it seems to be more "lie detector"

Why couldn't you just say you hurt your wrist without all of this
Harry the wonder fist" bull****.

I was even willing to go along for a while until it just got too
ridiculous to believe. You still have not said why you didn't call the
cops. I bet if someone was kicking a dog you would have. Is a woman
and a child less worthy? It says a lot about you if it is true.

And tell the cops what? That a woman who is no longer here and who I
don't know was being slapped around by a guy who is no longer here and
who I don't know? D'oh.

In the old days, we'd get the license plate number. The cops have ways
of tracking folks down with that number.

But, that wouldn't make for a very good story, would it?

wrote:
[...]

In the old days, you were passed over too many times for army promotion
and had to retire. You must have been a ****-poor warrior.

I didn't notice the woman's plate number or the guy's car.

wrote:
[...]

The above demonstrates how much you like to make up stories!

You're a joke, Krause.

wrote:
[...]

Really, Herring? Why, how did a warrior as smart as you think you are
get "un-upped and outed"? Did you let someone on your watch get beat up
while you wrote down the license plate number?

wrote:
[...]

They would have been there if you called first.
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:00:23 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

So, tell us...when you travel the Carib, how many kilos of cocaine to
you carry for resale?

===

Why the sudden interest in illegal drugs Harry? Are you buying or
selling?

I think consumer. Fell down stoned.
KC KC is offline

wrote:
[...]

snerk

JPS was right about guns after all Ombudsman General 1 December 15th 11 01:10 AM
O/T Guns Down Under jlrogers±³©[_2_] ASA 2 July 20th 08 01:10 AM
More Guns Scotty ASA 14 January 15th 07 11:35 PM
More Guns Maxprop ASA 20 January 14th 07 05:15 AM
Guns joe bleau Cruising 8 October 25th 04 04:16 PM