KC KC is offline

Default 2A and Guns

On 11/7/2014 10:30 AM, True North wrote:
Luddite says...

"This place is quickly becoming like the looney-bin ward in
"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". Fortunately, like in
the story, participation is voluntary for some. I am getting
out of here while I still have whatever remains of my
sanity.

Y'all have a nice time. "

Yup...That's what happens when a few bad apples like Dickson, his SugarBaby in CT and the chief apologiest for them (JohnnyMop) are allowed to infest a newsgroup.
Next thing you know rot breaks out all over.

You are a joke...

On Fri, 7 Nov 2014 07:30:30 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Next thing you know rot breaks out all over.

===

How is the warranty work on your boat progressing?

On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:11:44 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

When's your next drug and gun-running trip to the Carib, Wayne?

===

Illegal activities seem to be your specialty Harry, not ours.

When is the next meeting of your narcissism support group?

https://www.google.com/#q=narcissism
posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.cruising

On 11/7/14 12:31 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 07 Nov 2014 12:11:44 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

When's your next drug and gun-running trip to the Carib, Wayne?

===

Illegal activities seem to be your specialty Harry, not ours.

When is the next meeting of your narcissism support group?

https://www.google.com/#q=narcissism

When is the next meeting of your assholes support group?
And how many kilos of cocaine can you hide on that boat of yours?

--
Theres more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged. -

True North wrote:
Luddite says...

"This place is quickly becoming like the looney-bin ward in
"One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest". Fortunately, like in
the story, participation is voluntary for some. I am getting
out of here while I still have whatever remains of my
sanity.

Y'all have a nice time. "

Yup...That's what happens when a few bad apples like Dickson, his
SugarBaby in CT and the chief apologiest for them (JohnnyMop) are allowed
to infest a newsgroup.
Next thing you know rot breaks out all over.

Look in the mirror bozo.

JPS was right about guns after all Ombudsman General 1 December 15th 11 01:10 AM
O/T Guns Down Under jlrogers[_2_] ASA 2 July 20th 08 01:10 AM
More Guns Scotty ASA 14 January 15th 07 11:35 PM
More Guns Maxprop ASA 20 January 14th 07 05:15 AM
Guns joe bleau Cruising 8 October 25th 04 04:16 PM