Default Yo Krause!

On 11/5/2014 9:52 AM, Harrold wrote:
On 11/5/2014 9:37 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 08:25:20 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 11/5/14 8:12 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 11/5/2014 7:49 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
Congratulations on your new governor. Maybe he'll actually do
something for the state other than try to buy more votes by raising
taxes and welfare.

You did good.

You too, Luddite. Maybe you'll be able to buy a Kimber .45 soon.

Doubtful. It would take many years with a much more conservative
statehouse to unravel and replace the existing gun laws in this state.

When the results start coming in and it became more and more apparent
the the GOP was on a roll I purposely switched the channel over to
MSNBC
to see the reactions of Rachael Maddow and Chris Matthews who were
hosting MSNBC's coverage. Late in the evening Maddow's frustration
finally got the best of her and she unleashed with sarcastic and almost
hysterical comments. Got a big kick out of it.

Matthews was more reserved. He's more of a historian of political
issues and events. He was very critical of Alison Lundergan Grimes's
concession speech after Mitch McConnell soundly defeated her in
Kentucky
because she never acknowledged or congratulated him. McConnell was
just
the opposite in his victory speech, giving her credit for a hard fought
battle and saying that she had earned his respect.

I'm looking forward to a Senate run by McConnell and
his and his party's ugly face of repression, regression, ignorance,
poverty, stupidity, illogic, unemployment, illness, Koch Bros
appeasement, egomania, disease, death, discrimination, rising oceans,
bad air, bad food, bad water, bad education, gun mania, expensive
energy, more stupidity. Should be fun for Boobus Americanus!

Looks like your 'voice recognition' software has really improved - or
are all your busted bones healed?

What gave it away. Punctuation, maybe? Or was it the emoticon? Poor
Harry, he always gets caught lying. Will he ever learn? ;-)

Assuming he is using the voice recognition software available on Mac
devices, I am not surprised at it's accuracy.

Our realtor (who has also become a good friend) uses Mac's exclusively.
She has an iMac, a Mac Notebook and an iPhone.

She emails my wife and I two or three times a day about various
subjects, all of which are "written" using the voice recognition
software or apps (or whatever you want to call a program now-a-days).

All of her emails are well constructed and easy to read. I assumed she
was typing them all until during a visit a month ago she demonstrated it
to me. It was pretty impressive. Now my wife is hooked on it.

On 11/5/14 9:37 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
[...]

No, asshole. I am still using Voice recognition. I did see the
orthopedic surgeon yesterday and he changed the splint I got at the
hospital emergency room to one that allows some limited finger movement
but I still cannot really type with that hand easily. The results I get
with voice recognition are pretty much dependent on the speed at which I
speak and how far I am from the microphone on my iMac computer. Just
because I cannot type with my right hand does not mean I am incapable of
placing commas properly via voice.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -
Banned

On Wednesday, November 5, 2014 9:54:53 AM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:
[...]

You most likely sprained your wrist filling the parking meter outside one of those greasy Pizza Joints you're always spouting off about.

On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:54:51 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

[...]

You're a laugh a minute, Harry!

On 11/5/14 11:52 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 09:37:38 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

[...]

I am sure Harry has plenty of practice of typing on the internet with
one hand.

Awwwww. Rightwing turdism overfloweth.

--
“There’s more idleness and abuse of government favors among the
economically privileged than among the ranks of the disadvantaged.” -
Norman Mailer

Banned

On Wednesday, November 5, 2014 8:25:22 AM UTC-5, F*O*A*D wrote:
repression, regression, ignorance, poverty, stupidity, illogic, unemployment, illness, appeasement, egomania, disease, death, discrimination, bad breath, more stupidity.

Sounds like krauses behaviour in general.

On Wed, 05 Nov 2014 08:12:45 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 11/5/2014 7:49 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
Congratulations on your new governor. Maybe he'll actually do
something for the state other than try to buy more votes by raising
taxes and welfare.

You did good.

You too, Luddite. Maybe you'll be able to buy a Kimber .45 soon.

Doubtful. It would take many years with a much more conservative
statehouse to unravel and replace the existing gun laws in this state.

When the results start coming in and it became more and more apparent
the the GOP was on a roll I purposely switched the channel over to MSNBC
to see the reactions of Rachael Maddow and Chris Matthews who were
hosting MSNBC's coverage. Late in the evening Maddow's frustration
finally got the best of her and she unleashed with sarcastic and almost
hysterical comments. Got a big kick out of it.

Hopefully they'll be on You Tube.

[...]

Fascinating that herring thinks the most important aspect of your
statewide election might be your ability to buy a specific handgun.

but why would you overpay for a Kimber when a cz 97b is the superior
firearm?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lDgWEpc_ls

Come on krause?? JustWait[_2_] General 9 December 14th 12 08:21 PM
Just for You, Krause Skipper General 8 February 21st 06 06:45 PM
I have had it with you Krause *JimH* General 20 September 10th 05 01:15 AM
Where is Krause? Jack Goff General 42 June 17th 05 05:37 PM