Default For anyone left with an interest in boats..

I got an email-nail yesterday from the service manager of my boat dealer.
He said he has all the supplies on hand and to bring in my boat to have the snaps taken off, galvanic corrosion removed and gunnel painted before re-installing the affected snaps.
Seems they had a busy summer.
Trouble is, they sell RVs, snowmobiles and motorcycles/ATVs.
Their location is an old car dealership with only 3 service bays.
When I take the boat down for winterization late October/early November the mechanic does it outdoors.
I always pick a nice sunny day for the trip although this time the boat will stay with them for a few days.
Banned

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 1:41:24 PM UTC-4, Harrold wrote:

Donnie drives a 100 miles one way to the closest Honda dealership to
have his outboard engine winterized.

What an idiot.

Harrold
" Donnie drives a 100 miles one way to the closest Honda dealership to
have his outboard engine winterized. "

Say what.....are you snorting crack again?
The "closest Honda dealership" is within walking distance of my house.

On 10/23/14 4:25 PM, True North wrote:
Harrold
" Donnie drives a 100 miles one way to the closest Honda dealership to
have his outboard engine winterized. "

Say what.....are you snorting crack again?
The "closest Honda dealership" is within walking distance of my house.

Luddite keeps coming to the defense of his bud, FlaJim, and says he's
not stupid but the reality is he's as dumb as a box of rocks, and he
proves it every time he has the chance.

--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.