Default Wind

Getting some serious wind up here on the coast between Boston and the
Cape. Haven't seen wind like this for a while.

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 19:06:34 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Getting some serious wind up here on the coast between Boston and the
Cape. Haven't seen wind like this for a while.

===

Here's your reason, big low pressure system coming up the coast from
the Gulf of Mexico, not quite powerful enough to give it a name but
it's close. Looks like you've got 30K+ nor'easterlies moving your
way.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sg3ye7eos4rnoe4/Screenshot%202014-10-22%2019.32.44.png?dl=0

Let me know if that doesn't open properly. Graphic is from the GFS
weather model. That's what we use on the boat when we're cruising.

wrote:

Getting some serious wind up here on the coast between Boston and the
Cape. Haven't seen wind like this for a while.

===

Here's your reason, big low pressure system coming up the coast from
the Gulf of Mexico, not quite powerful enough to give it a name but
it's close. Looks like you've got 30K+ nor'easterlies moving your
way.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sg3ye7eos4rnoe4/Screenshot%202014-10-22%2019.32.44.png?dl=0

Let me know if that doesn't open properly. Graphic is from the GFS
weather model. That's what we use on the boat when we're cruising.

Opened fine. Nice. We're getting some gusts approaching hurricane
force but it's pretty localized.
Banned

Its coming from inside your ****ing head, cock-boy.

wrote:

Getting some serious wind up here on the coast between Boston and the
Cape. Haven't seen wind like this for a while.

We cancelled our golf today because of the wind. 20-25 mph with 45mph
gusts. I'd hate to hit a drive and have the wind blow the ball back
into my face.

wrote:

Getting some serious wind up here on the coast between Boston and the
Cape. Haven't seen wind like this for a while.

We cancelled our golf today because of the wind. 20-25 mph with 45mph
gusts. I'd hate to hit a drive and have the wind blow the ball back
into my face.

Might improve your looks.

--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

wrote:

Getting some serious wind up here on the coast between Boston and the
Cape. Haven't seen wind like this for a while.

We cancelled our golf today because of the wind. 20-25 mph with 45mph
gusts. I'd hate to hit a drive and have the wind blow the ball back
into my face.

Might improve your looks.

LOL!

See, I always said you were a f'ing joke!
Senior Member

Location: Michigan

It is that time of year for those of you in the Northeast. It is also just about time for the Gales Of November that occur on the Great Lakes. It is not a good time to be out on the waterways in either location.
__________________
Rick Grew

2022 Stingray 182 SC

2004 Past Commodore
West River Yacht & Cruising Club
www.wrycc.com

On Fri, 24 Oct 2014 09:06:47 +0100, RGrew176
wrote:

It is that time of year for those of you in the Northeast. It is also
just about time for the Gales Of November that occur on the Great Lakes.
It is not a good time to be out on the waterways in either location.

Well, we're going camping down by the Potomac River, Pohick Bay. Won't
get to ride any big waves, but will get the rig winterized, and sit
around a fire as the sun goes down.

Y'all have fun!

wrote:

It is that time of year for those of you in the Northeast. It is also
just about time for the Gales Of November that occur on the Great Lakes.
It is not a good time to be out on the waterways in either location.

Well, we're going camping down by the Potomac River, Pohick Bay. Won't
get to ride any big waves, but will get the rig winterized, and sit
around a fire as the sun goes down.

Y'all have fun!

Gosh. RV'ing what, 15 miles from your house? Why not just park the
damned thing in your back yard, flame up the barbecue, and turn on the
lawn sprinkler?

WIND MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 January 29th 09 04:37 AM
Before the Wind L D'Bonnie Tall Ship Photos 1 April 22nd 08 11:32 PM
VMG Wind b393capt Electronics 6 September 1st 06 02:54 AM
God of wind rcoleman General 5 December 20th 05 11:19 AM