Default Cabbie and the nun

A Cabbie Picks Up a Nun

She gets into the cab and notices that the VERY handsome cab driver

won't
stop staring at her.

She looks at his cabbie license and sees his name is Don. She asks

Don why are you staring.

He replies, 'I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend
you.'

She answers, 'My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I

am and
have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just
about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask

that
I would find offensive.'

'Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me.'

She responds, 'Well, let's see what we can do about that:

#1 - you have to be single and

#2 - you must be Catholic.'

The cab driver is very excited and says,

'Yes, I'm single and Catholic!'

'OK,' the nun says, 'Pull into the next alley.'

The nun fulfills his fantasy, with a kiss that would make a hooker

blush.

But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.

'My dear child,' says the nun, 'why are you crying?'

'Forgive me, but I've sinned. I lied and I must confess, I'm married and
I'm Jewish.'

The nun says, 'That's OK, my name is Harry Krause and I'm going to a

Halloween
party.'

Is that the best you can come up with?
Better go back to swabbing the decks and chipping rust off old tubs.
Oh wait...you don't boat anymore....and probably haven't since you wore a Popeye outfit back in the 60's.

On 10/21/14 1:41 PM, True North wrote:
Is that the best you can come up with?
Better go back to swabbing the decks and chipping rust off old tubs.
Oh wait...you don't boat anymore....and probably haven't since you wore a Popeye outfit back in the 60's.

If you are referring to FlaJim, our Navy boy, he's a cowardly pussy and
properly wore Olive Oyl's outfit when he was in uniform learning how to
repair obsolete outdrives.

--
Of life’s simple pleasures, few are more satisfying than being attacked
by the right-wing trash in rec.boats.

On 10/21/2014 2:17 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/21/14 1:41 PM, True North wrote:
Is that the best you can come up with?
Better go back to swabbing the decks and chipping rust off old tubs.
Oh wait...you don't boat anymore....and probably haven't since you
wore a Popeye outfit back in the 60's.

If you are referring to FlaJim, our Navy boy, he's a cowardly pussy and
properly wore Olive Oyl's outfit when he was in uniform learning how to
repair obsolete outdrives.

Cmon Krausie. You're supposed to be a creative writer.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:39:23 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 2:17 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/21/14 1:41 PM, True North wrote:
Is that the best you can come up with?
Better go back to swabbing the decks and chipping rust off old tubs.
Oh wait...you don't boat anymore....and probably haven't since you
wore a Popeye outfit back in the 60's.

If you are referring to FlaJim, our Navy boy, he's a cowardly pussy and
properly wore Olive Oyl's outfit when he was in uniform learning how to
repair obsolete outdrives.

Cmon Krausie. You're supposed to be a creative writer.

===

I understand he was very creative with his loan applications - lucky
he's not in jail.

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 17:20:14 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:39:23 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 2:17 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/21/14 1:41 PM, True North wrote:
Is that the best you can come up with?
Better go back to swabbing the decks and chipping rust off old tubs.
Oh wait...you don't boat anymore....and probably haven't since you
wore a Popeye outfit back in the 60's.

If you are referring to FlaJim, our Navy boy, he's a cowardly pussy and
properly wore Olive Oyl's outfit when he was in uniform learning how to
repair obsolete outdrives.

Cmon Krausie. You're supposed to be a creative writer.

===

I understand he was very creative with his loan applications - lucky
he's not in jail.

Hard to believe Krausie can call one who served in our armed forces a
'cowardly pussy'.

On 10/21/14, 5:20 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 16:39:23 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/21/2014 2:17 PM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 10/21/14 1:41 PM, True North wrote:
Is that the best you can come up with?
Better go back to swabbing the decks and chipping rust off old tubs.
Oh wait...you don't boat anymore....and probably haven't since you
wore a Popeye outfit back in the 60's.

If you are referring to FlaJim, our Navy boy, he's a cowardly pussy and
properly wore Olive Oyl's outfit when he was in uniform learning how to
repair obsolete outdrives.

Cmon Krausie. You're supposed to be a creative writer.

===

I understand he was very creative with his loan applications - lucky
he's not in jail.

This from a bankster. Funny.
Banned

On Tuesday, October 21, 2014 2:17:20 PM UTC-4, F*O*A*D wrote, while getting his dick sucked by Luddite:

If you are referring to FlaJim, our Navy boy, he's a cowardly pussy and

properly wore Olive Oyl's outfit when he was in uniform learning how to

repair obsolete outdrives.

What, like the ones your poor excuse for a Father used to fix?

On 10/21/2014 1:41 PM, True North wrote:
Is that the best you can come up with?
Better go back to swabbing the decks and chipping rust off old tubs.
Oh wait...you don't boat anymore....and probably haven't since you wore a Popeye outfit back in the 60's.

Speaking of popeye, send us a frontal snapshot of your underpinnings. ;-)