Default Well, *this* helps explain...

wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 11:21:50 -0500, Califbill
wrote:

Some radio show was telling about, I think UPS driver with actual medical
condition and pot prescription. Was fired because UPS has Federal
contracts and is still illegal Federally.

Would you want a stoned guy driving your truck?
Could the cops still cite him for DUI? (that is yes)
This is far from a settled issue. It will still be up to employers
whether failing a **** quiz is grounds for termination.
I am not sure I would want a stoned employee working for me and that
would include pot, heroin or (legal) prescription pills.
If they have a little lapse and get hurt or hurt someone else, you are
still liable.

Speed might be OK tho ;-)

He did not use it at work they said.

Hope it helps... Secular Humanist General 0 August 23rd 10 07:12 PM
WAFA helps McCain win! Jim General 61 November 5th 08 02:32 AM
WAFA helps McCain win! JimH[_2_] General 1 November 3rd 08 09:11 PM
WAFA helps McCain win! DK General 32 November 3rd 08 12:36 PM
Prez Helps Stop Inflation! Doug Kanter General 1 October 17th 03 05:59 PM