Default How's fishing CalifBill?

On 10/7/14 4:05 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 07 Oct 2014 14:27:08 -0400, Poco Loco
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 23:46:35 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Oct 2014 20:34:37 -0400, Roger wrote:

wrote:
On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 11:29:08 -0400, Poco Loco
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 11:11:25 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 05 Oct 2014 08:53:19 -0400, Harrold wrote:

On 10/4/2014 11:13 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 04 Oct 2014 21:30:22 -0400, Roger wrote:

Roger, I bet a lot of folks are going to have trouble with that HTML

What kind of trouble?
Some news readers do not open it automatically.
Agent gives me a popup, but it also gives me the option of not seeing
the popup again.
Mine just shows an icon and gives me the option to save and open it or
not.
It is probably because I have my security settings as tight as I can
get them and I don't let my machine open much of anything (executable)
without me knowing it.

You can cause a lot of mischief in an HTML package, not that any of
the folks here are likely to do it.
Strange. It's just text.

HTML may be text but it can have embedded hyperlinks to malware sites
among other things.
Once you let HTML run, you may also be running malicious Java scripts
or just about anything else that could happen on a Russian web site.

Uncheck 'View/Display HTML content' That solves the problem in Agent
7.2.

In the level I run, I have to actually agree to launch an HTML.
Usually it never comes up in a "text only" group.
The only reason you would want to use HTML is if you are embedding
graphics or scripts. If you are doing that you should be in a binary
group.

Thanks...the paranoia in this newsgroup always makes me smile.

--
“My heart goes out to the people of Ebola.”
Sarah Palin

On Tuesday, October 7, 2014 4:58:57 PM UTC-4, F*O*A*D wrote:

Thanks...the paranoia in this newsgroup always makes me smile.

Tell us about your alarm system and surveillance video cameras again.