Tim Tim is offline

Default Hey Richard...

Hey it looks like you're getting a wet hammering. are you staying dry up there? http://www.usatoday.com/story/weathe...city/13944123/

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:01:40 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Hey it looks like you're getting a wet hammering. are you staying dry up there?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/weathe...city/13944123/

===

We're about 50 miles south of where Dick is and the weather has been
good all day. The nasty stuff is now moving through Harry's area and
won't be here until tomorrow.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USCT0094&animate=true

wrote:

Hey it looks like you're getting a wet hammering. are you staying dry up there?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/weathe...city/13944123/

===

We're about 50 miles south of where Dick is and the weather has been
good all day. The nasty stuff is now moving through Harry's area and
won't be here until tomorrow.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USCT0094&animate=true

Where are you moored? Oak Bluffs? I used to go over there fairly
often when we had the boats at Kingman Yacht Center. It was short trip
from Kingman, through Wood's Hole and over to the Vineyard. We'd go
over after Labor Day ... and have the town almost to ourselves.

wrote:

Hey it looks like you're getting a wet hammering. are you staying dry up there?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weathe...city/13944123/

===

We're about 50 miles south of where Dick is and the weather has been
good all day. The nasty stuff is now moving through Harry's area and
won't be here until tomorrow.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USCT0094&animate=true

Where are you moored? Oak Bluffs? I used to go over there fairly
often when we had the boats at Kingman Yacht Center. It was short trip
from Kingman, through Wood's Hole and over to the Vineyard. We'd go over
after Labor Day ... and have the town almost to ourselves.

Harry is at hilton head isle...just the usual late afternoon brief thunder
bumper.
--
Posted from my iPhone

wrote:

Hey it looks like you're getting a wet hammering. are you staying dry up there?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/weathe...city/13944123/

===

We're about 50 miles south of where Dick is and the weather has been
good all day. The nasty stuff is now moving through Harry's area and
won't be here until tomorrow.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USCT0094&animate=true

Where are you moored? Oak Bluffs? I used to go over there fairly
often when we had the boats at Kingman Yacht Center. It was short trip
from Kingman, through Wood's Hole and over to the Vineyard. We'd go over
after Labor Day ... and have the town almost to ourselves.

Harry is at hilton head isle...just the usual late afternoon brief thunder
bumper.

Better jump in your car and head home. Your basement apartment is
probably under water.

--
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of

wrote:

Hey it looks like you're getting a wet hammering. are you staying dry up there?
http://www.usatoday.com/story/weathe...city/13944123/

===

We're about 50 miles south of where Dick is and the weather has been
good all day. The nasty stuff is now moving through Harry's area and
won't be here until tomorrow.

http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USCT0094&animate=true

Where are you moored? Oak Bluffs? I used to go over there fairly
often when we had the boats at Kingman Yacht Center. It was short trip
from Kingman, through Wood's Hole and over to the Vineyard. We'd go
over after Labor Day ... and have the town almost to ourselves.

===

We have been in and around the Vineyard for the last 10 days or so,
presently in Cuttyhunk until Thursday morning, and then over to New
Bedford. We're going to dock in New Bedford for a few days while we
rent a car and do a road trip to upstate NY over the weekend. When we
return we'll probably spend another week or so in this general area
before heading back to Block Island and Long Island Sound.

//tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

wrote:

[...]

Cuttyhunk is a nice, quiet place to visit. Not much to do there though.

Don't know if you've ever stayed at Kingman Yacht Center on any of your
visits north. It's busy this time of year but they usually have
transient slips and moorings available. From Cuttyhunk, you'd head
north, passing the Cleveland Ledge Light. Kingman is on the right
behind Basset Island. Channel is narrow but well marked. They have
shops, supplies, repair services and the "Chart Room" restaurant that is
very good but also very popular and busy during the summer. Slip rates
are a bit high. Don't know what the mooring rates are. It's a well
run, clean and very busy marina.

We had two "dockominiums" there ... a 55 foot slip (for the Navigator)
and a 36 foot slip for the Grand Banks. We sold the 55 footer about 3
years ago and just sold (last month) the 36' slip. I held onto it in
case we got another boat up here but I don't think that's in the cards.
Next boat will be somewhere south.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 22:18:18 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

Next boat will be somewhere south.

===

That sounds like a good plan. Let us know if we can help in any way.

Hey Richard Tim General 22 April 22nd 14 06:42 PM
for Richard thumper General 6 October 30th 13 11:23 PM
RIP: Richard Wright redbard ASA 0 September 17th 08 02:23 AM
hey Richard. have you seen this? Tim General 5 October 13th 07 05:52 PM
Think Richard made it? Joe ASA 0 October 10th 06 07:03 PM