Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default You can't win.....

After listening to the weather man forecasting showers for a couple days in a row and then not receiving rain until the evening, I decided to take the boat out to Grand Lake on Friday.
The forecast was for showers that night.
As soon as we got going, the drops started appearing on the windshield.
We put up the canvas stand up cover for the very first time while on the water.
Worked great as the drops quickly turned into a heavy downpour with thunder and lightening off in the distance.
Probably should have gotten out of there but instead put in almost 3 hours cruising up and down the lake.