KC KC is offline

Default Hey Dick! Seriously, read this... Pass it to your buds up there.

This was clipped from a local racing forum, I have no reason to doubt
it's validity although I didn't get to check it out...

snip
The Massachusetts State Police and the Department of Transportation
today announced that Troop E of the State Police will roll numerous
extra patrols on the Massachusetts Turnpike from Friday through Monday
as part of a multi-state effort to enforce traffic laws and interdict
dangerous drivers.
Massachusetts and 14 other states tomorrow will kick off the “I-90/94
Challenge” on Interstates 90 and 94 across the United States. Here,
Troop E, which is responsible for patrolling the Turnpike (Route 90)
from Boston to the New York line, will conduct enforcement efforts
focusing on distracted and impaired driving, excessive speed, seatbelt
use, motorcycle violations, and defective equipment on and unsafe
driving of large trucks and buses. Troop E will utilize marked,
semi-marked, low profile, and unmarked patrol vehicles.
In addition to normal staffing levels, additional troopers will be added
to every shift throughout the 96-hour period to conduct saturation
patrols throughout the length of the Turnpike. The road patrols will be
complemented by patrols run by members of the Troop E Community Action
Team and Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Unit.
/snip

Be careful out there, looks like it's open season or commuters this
weekend

On 7/31/2014 7:03 PM, KC wrote:
[...]

Sounds like a wonderful idea to me. Hope they nail a couple of hundred
people texting while driving.

I was on Rt.3 driving south (towards the Cape) today, heading just a few
exits down to Lowe's to pick up some light bulbs. Traffic was heavier
than normal for a Thursday ... maybe due to vacationers heading for
Plymouth or down the Cape for the weekend. I was in the granny lane and
passed a Honda who was in the passing lane but only doing about 45 mph
and weaving back and forth. First thought was a DUI, so I kept an eye
on him. They I realized he was texting on a cell phone, occasionally
looking up to see where he was on the road. This went on for a few
minutes, then he put the phone down and sped up to match traffic speed
(passing me).

Love to see people like him nailed.

Poor L'il Snottie doesn't realize that effective law enforcement is a good thing.
One of the better uses of our tax dollars.
Banned

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:52:41 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Poor L'il Snottie doesn't realize that effective law enforcement is a good thing.

One of the better uses of our tax dollars.

Shut up stupid...he wasnt even talking to you.

Ever notice how dickhead donnies replies all look just like his Masters (krause the slug) ??

On Thursday, 31 July 2014 21:59:04 UTC-3, wrote:
On Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:52:41 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:

Poor L'il Snottie doesn't realize that effective law enforcement is a good thing.

One of the better uses of our tax dollars.

Shut up stupid...he wasnt even talking to you.

Ever notice how dickhead donnies replies all look just like his Masters (krause the slug) ??

I rest my case, although I just wish the law was a little more effective.

On Thu, 31 Jul 2014 19:03:30 -0400, KC wrote:

[...]

===

If the Mass cops really want to interdict dangerous drivers, all they
have to do is go to downtown Boston during any rush hour. I drove in
and around New York City and northern New Jersey for many years and
none of them can compare to Boston drivers for shear reckless
aggression.
Banned

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 10:35:34 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
On Thursday, 31 July 2014 21:59:04 UTC-3, wrote:

On Thursday, July 31, 2014 7:52:41 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:

Poor L'il Snottie doesn't realize that effective law enforcement is a good thing.

One of the better uses of our tax dollars.

Shut up stupid...he wasnt even talking to you.

Ever notice how dickhead donnies replies all look just like his Masters (krause the slug) ??

I rest my case, although I just wish the law was a little more effective.

OOOOOOOOOHH...Im so scared.

Tick...Tick...Tick.....

The law won't save your ass. You need a Mexican Massage.
KC KC is offline

On 7/31/2014 7:45 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 7/31/2014 7:03 PM, KC wrote:
[...]

Yup... but I hate to see some poor slob with a light out on his trailer
have his weekend ruined by a cop looking to beef up the fines... Agreed
on the texting, I see it daily... I never think "drunk" anymore, I know
better.
KC KC is offline

On 7/31/2014 10:48 PM, Wayne.B wrote:
[...]

That would get them too many locals.. they want interstate travelers and
vacationers so it makes less impact on those paying their paychecks..
They will be looking harder at "out of state" plates, no doubt...

One of JustHate's buds? X ` Man[_3_] General 13 May 25th 12 12:51 PM
Too good to pass up... X ` Man General 92 October 24th 11 01:01 AM
Your 'buds' at Big Oil Harry  General 5 July 29th 10 07:29 PM
New Pass sailmonstermomma General 4 March 26th 08 03:48 PM
OT--Here's one bill that will never pass NOYB General 86 July 28th 05 12:52 PM