Default Scotty

What size propellers do you need, what shaft length and diameter?
KC KC is offline

On 6/10/2014 9:11 PM, Poquito Loco wrote:
What size propellers do you need, what shaft length and diameter?

Well, there are two shafts, one inside of the other. The blades turn
counter to each other and there is a stabilizer bar above them that
spins with the top set of blades and changes the pitch of the top blades
for control. The blades themselves are about 5.5 inches and there are 4
on the chopper.

Hold the phone!!! Just found a web page that might help me out..

http://www.toygalaxy.net/ha173chrche.html

This is my chopper and these guys sell parts at reasonable prices... Now
I just gotta' hope they really have the parts when I call them tomorrow.
Thanks again for your help. I did find my next chopper at Horizon Hobby,
more to follow

Try to control the profanity if they happen to be out of the parts you need. SNERK!

On 6/11/2014 6:49 AM, True North wrote:
Try to control the profanity if they happen to be out of the parts you need. SNERK!

To your credit, you don't cuss. Now, if only you had some other
redeeming qualities. ;-)

On 6/11/14, 6:49 AM, True North wrote:
Try to control the profanity if they happen to be out of the parts you need. SNERK!

Profanity is all Snotty Ingerfool has left and, in his own words, he has
to be profane from under his desk, what with his cancer, heart condition
and blown-out knee, and, of course, his paranoia. A 10-year-old girl
could kick him to the ground these days.

--
If right-wing assholes could fly,
rec.boats would be an airport!

Yo Scotty! :) John H[_2_] General 3 March 19th 11 05:19 PM
Just for Scotty ;-) Ellen MacArthur ASA 19 September 25th 06 05:58 AM
hey Scotty Capt. JG ASA 4 August 29th 06 06:40 PM
Why Did Scotty...? Capt. Rob ASA 12 November 10th 05 05:51 PM
Hey Scotty... katysails ASA 1 February 3rd 05 04:53 AM