Default Ping John

John,

I'm looking for a one ounce American Eagle gold proof coin. I was able
to get the once ounce platinum coin from the US Mint but they have sold
out the gold coins. What was the name of that dealer that you used for
the gold coins for your family? If you aren't the correct poster, sorry!

Thanks,
Earl

On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:07:15 -0400, Earl wrote:

John,

I'm looking for a one ounce American Eagle gold proof coin. I was able
to get the once ounce platinum coin from the US Mint but they have sold
out the gold coins. What was the name of that dealer that you used for
the gold coins for your family? If you aren't the correct poster, sorry!

Thanks,
Earl

Ask and ye shall receive!

http://www.golddealer.com/product/am...le-proof-1-oz/

That is a beautiful coin and presentation. Might make a great Christmas present for the daughters
this year. That site has a nice product description also. If you have questions, call them. They are
very easy to work with.

Poquito Loco wrote:
On Thu, 27 Mar 2014 23:07:15 -0400, Earl wrote:

John,

I'm looking for a one ounce American Eagle gold proof coin. I was able
to get the once ounce platinum coin from the US Mint but they have sold
out the gold coins. What was the name of that dealer that you used for
the gold coins for your family? If you aren't the correct poster, sorry!

Thanks,
Earl

Ask and ye shall receive!

http://www.golddealer.com/product/am...le-proof-1-oz/

That is a beautiful coin and presentation. Might make a great Christmas present for the daughters
this year. That site has a nice product description also. If you have questions, call them. They are
very easy to work with.

Thanks! I got an email today that the 2014's are going to be released
next week so I'll compare prices.

The US Mint just released their first curved coins to commemorate the
baseball hall of fame. It bought a $5 proof gold coin and two proof
silver dollars for my nephews. They are huge baseball fans.

On Fri, 28 Mar 2014 21:22:53 -0400, Earl wrote:

Poquito Loco wrote:
[...]

Send me a link to the US Mint site when you get your email. Be interesting to compare prices.

http://www.usmint.gov/

Poquito Loco wrote:
[...]

So, it looks like the US Mint adds from $310 to $360 to whatever the spot price happens to be. CNI
is adding $330. So it's possible to save a bit or spend a bit more. When you buy from the Mint, do
you make the deal over the phone and get a price good for the time it takes your payment to reach
them? How does that work?

Poquito Loco wrote:
[...]

And don't forget stamp collecting. And coca-cola bottle caps.

Poquito Loco wrote:
[...]

Go sit in the corner and suck your thumb, you big baby.

Poquito Loco wrote:
[...]

Ignorance (ignoring) is bliss.

Poquito Loco wrote:
[...]

Ahh, the Herring family motto:

Ignorantia est beatitudinis

Ping John... I am Tosk General 1 February 10th 10 12:35 AM
PING: John H. Tim General 7 December 1st 09 01:05 AM
Ping John H [email protected] General 1 May 20th 08 12:35 AM
Ping: John H. RG General 1 June 21st 07 07:21 PM