Default It only took five minutes to hack...

....Fretwell's current Windows PC:

http://tinyurl.com/pz5nyso

Lots of really old, useful stuff there, like "Science Notes" indicating
the speed of light at 215 mph.

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 14:02:19 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:38:56 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

...Fretwell's current Windows PC:

http://tinyurl.com/pz5nyso

Lots of really old, useful stuff there, like "Science Notes" indicating
the speed of light at 215 mph.

More gibberish from Harry

===

If he really did access your computer in some way, it is quite
possible that a felony was committed.

On 3/17/14, 5:01 PM, wrote:

wrote:

On Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:38:56 -0400, F*O*A*D wrote:

...Fretwell's current Windows PC:

http://tinyurl.com/pz5nyso

Lots of really old, useful stuff there, like "Science Notes" indicating
the speed of light at 215 mph.

More gibberish from Harry

===

If he really did access your computer in some way, it is quite
possible that a felony was committed.

It was just one of Harry's lame excuses for a joke ... or perhaps an
insult. I really don't care anymore.
It is clear he is around the bend.
Maybe the stress of all of those legal/fiancial problems is starting
to take a toll on him

Funny....you've jumped aboard W'hine's stinking ship. I'm not "around
the bend," I simply like to poke fun at stuffed shirts, and you, in your
own way, are one. With too much starch.

I know you've been upset ever since I pointed out the lack of science
behind your determination of the cause of your outboard impeller's lack
of failure or failure or perhaps why the temps were creeping up, and it
is obvious you really *hate* to be questioned. Was it the thermostat?
Was it Chicken Little? Did passing cosmic rays do it?

I can't wait for you and the rest of the right-wingers here to solve the
Riemann Hypothesis or, perhaps something a bit easier, the P versus NP
problem. No, of course I haven't, but I am aware of them and read an
article or two a year about the latest attempts, just for grins.

Should be easy for you non-liberal-arts boys to figure out, eh? Get
FlaJim to give you a hand and have PsychoScotty put it up on his
tree-cuttin' web page, "Zen and the Art of Tree-Cuttin' and Mathematical
Puzzlements."

wrote:

[...]

What the hell is *wrong* with you?

wrote:

[...]

I've noticed you rarely comment on the never-ending insulting posts your
right-wing buddies make here. The few who aren't in my bozo bin engage
in that sort of behavior here almost every day, and the few from the
bozo binners who creep in because of being quoted indicate they are here
for little more.

Gregg is ****ed because I called him out for his lack of scientific
methodology in proclaiming why the impeller on his outboard went bad or,
as he later stated, didn't go bad.

As for the hack thingie, it was a little joke. I think Gregg is a tad
oversensitive about his love affair with obsolete technology. Perhaps it
is a throwback to his days at IBM.

So, which of the righties here will solve Riemann? It assuredly won't be
me. I don't have the math chops for that.

wrote:

[...]

You didn't have the chops to enlist in the military, or pay your bills,
or father your children or engage in honest business, or keep out of
bankruptcy and on and on and on.

wrote:

[...]

I get sucked in from time to time but overall I really don't pay much
attention nor am I interested in the little squabbles that have invested
this newsgroup. Most are like a bunch of cackling old hens strutting
around making noise but not contributing anything of value.

The only thing I've noticed is a marked uptick in *your* tearing into
people, mostly because you've determined they are right-wing trash,
based simply on the fact that they don't subscribe to your liberal
views. It gets old real fast. I've been expressing some more
conservative views of late just to see how you'd react. You have
reacted (true to character) in exactly the manner that I expected.

This place is like a bunch of school children. This one won't talk to
this one, so they put them in their "Bozo" bin and pretend they don't
hear them. Give me a break. Slammer is the sole resident in my
filters, but only because he's a vile, potty mouthed troll who I have no
interest whatsoever of engaging with. Plus, I think he's nuts.

wrote:

[...]

What the hell is right with him?

wrote:

[...]

Now you put boat impellers in the same no science bucket as God. You are
an insane asshole, my friend.

ideas for table hack [email protected] General 5 August 22nd 06 12:52 PM
Fitzgerald a Pol Hack Skipper General 34 October 30th 05 03:42 PM
Tired yet of Hack-ocracy? Eisboch General 18 October 12th 05 11:00 PM
Important news For all webmaster,newsmaster: HACK ATTEMPT? Capt. Frank Hopkins General 0 October 10th 03 06:38 PM