Default I've always had a soft spot in my heart for...

....foxes. They're just beautiful animals. We have some in the immediate
area, and I'm pleased to see them every so often.

If this doesn't put a smile on your face, you're truly a mean and nasty...

http://www.wimp.com/foxcompany/

Beautiful animal, although I'm not sure if humans should be swapping spit with any animal...let alone a wild one.
I never see my dog licking his butt, although on occassion he'll lick in the area of his 'junk'.
That's enough to keep him away from my mouth. ;-)

On 2/19/14, 10:01 AM, True North wrote:
Beautiful animal, although I'm not sure if humans should be swapping spit with any animal...let alone a wild one.
I never see my dog licking his butt, although on occassion he'll lick in the area of his 'junk'.
That's enough to keep him away from my mouth. ;-)

You're probably right, though I suspect most household pets are cleaner
than some of the butt-licking right-wing posters in rec.boats! Oh,
and the fox probably does not have rabies.

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:19:25 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 2/19/14, 10:01 AM, True North wrote:
Beautiful animal, although I'm not sure if humans should be swapping spit with any animal...let alone a wild one.
I never see my dog licking his butt, although on occassion he'll lick in the area of his 'junk'.
That's enough to keep him away from my mouth. ;-)

You're probably right, though I suspect most household pets are cleaner
than some of the butt-licking right-wing posters in rec.boats! Oh,
and the fox probably does not have rabies.

Harry, none of the right-wing posters here have ever complained of having a head full of Preparation
H!

Do you not consider statements like, "....butt-licking right-wing posters in rec.boats" to be
personally insulting to those on the right?

I suppose not.

On 2/19/14, 10:54 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 10:19:25 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 2/19/14, 10:01 AM, True North wrote:
Beautiful animal, although I'm not sure if humans should be swapping spit with any animal...let alone a wild one.
I never see my dog licking his butt, although on occassion he'll lick in the area of his 'junk'.
That's enough to keep him away from my mouth. ;-)

You're probably right, though I suspect most household pets are cleaner
than some of the butt-licking right-wing posters in rec.boats! Oh,
and the fox probably does not have rabies.

Harry, none of the right-wing posters here have ever complained of having a head full of Preparation
H!

Do you not consider statements like, "....butt-licking right-wing posters in rec.boats" to be
personally insulting to those on the right?

I suppose not.

Might only be offensive to those on the right who are butt lickers. Are
you one of those?

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:41:20 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

[...]

I'm not the one who's been claiming 'personal insult' with every other post and bragging about my
filter because of those who have posted 'personal insults'.

On Wed, 19 Feb 2014 07:01:18 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

Beautiful animal, although I'm not sure if humans should be swapping spit with any animal...let alone a wild one.
I never see my dog licking his butt, although on occassion he'll lick in the area of his 'junk'.
That's enough to keep him away from my mouth. ;-)

There was a segment on Dr. Oz or some damn show about letting dogs lick lips of both adults and
kids. Dogs get into some pretty bad stuff, and not just their own butts/junk!

True North wrote:
Beautiful animal, although I'm not sure if humans should be swapping spit with any animal...let alone a wild one.
I never see my dog licking his butt, although on occassion he'll lick in the area of his 'junk'.
That's enough to keep him away from my mouth. ;-)

You seem to find Harry's ass attractive enough to do what you do.
Tim Tim is offline

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 8:50:38 AM UTC-6, F*O*A*D wrote:
...foxes. They're just beautiful animals. We have some in the immediate

area, and I'm pleased to see them every so often.

If this doesn't put a smile on your face, you're truly a mean and nasty...

http://www.wimp.com/foxcompany/

They are beautiful. Last year, I skinned out a couple of gray foxes that got hit by cars.

Nice pelts!

hard vs. soft nom=de=plume[_2_] General 3 October 9th 10 04:02 AM
Delicious Chocolate will win his/her heart. Heart shaped boxes. All kinds to chose from. World's Finest Chocolate [email protected] General 2 October 11th 07 04:53 PM
88 cobra commander boat floor soft spot jrenick General 1 June 20th 07 08:22 PM
Soft Floor L.D.Cosby Cruising 3 May 26th 05 08:22 PM
Marinas--Are we getting soft?? Steve Cruising 48 April 16th 04 01:57 AM