Default Car's Owner Stands Its Ground :(

(CNN) -- A 15-year-old girl in Little Rock, Arkansas, is dead, police
say, because of a prank that went horribly and tragically wrong.

Adrian Broadway was shot in the head and died early Saturday morning.

She was with a group of teenagers who had gone to a house to do a
"retaliation" prank on another teen who'd done a prank on them on
Halloween, according to the Little Rock Police Department.

The teenagers told police they had thrown toilet paper, eggs and
mayonnaise on a car parked there.

As they were leaving, a man came out of the house and opened fire.

Broadway was struck in the head and died.

Another teenager, the driver, suffered injuries to his right arm. He was
transported to a hospital, where he was treated and released.

Police have identified the shooting suspect as 48-year-old Willie Noble.
He was charged with one count of first-degree murder, one count of a
terroristic act and five counts of aggravated assault, they said.

Bond was set at $1 million.

"I got the news from my mom who said that Adrian had got a gun wound to
the head, and I just dropped the phone immediately and started crying,"
Broadway's friend, Laguyia Bland, told CNN affiliate KARK.

"They was trying to be teenagers," Bland said. "As you know teenagers
make mistakes, and this was one of those mistakes."

- - -

Thank goodness they all didn't teepee the trees of some insane gun owner.

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 10:33:32 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

[...]

If he's guilty, as suggested by the story, then they should hang is sorry ass.

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:34:11 -0500, wrote:

[...]

They are over charging again. This may be second degree murder but
going for murder one is simply grand standing and they have a real
chance of being "Corey'ed" by the jury.

If you are going to charge 1st degree murder for "heat of the moment"
killings, what do you use for Mafia hit men, serial killers and Dick
Cheney? (the last one was just a bone for you Harry)

;-)

I suspect he was just trying to scare the **** out of the kids, maybe put a couple rounds in their
car, but 'missed'.

On 2/18/14, 11:34 AM, wrote:
[...]

I thought I heard the charge in the Arkansas case was felony murder, and
he was charged with several of the crimes that add up to felony murder,
which include killing someone while committing an act of terrorism and
aggravated assault.

But, hey, it's Arkansas. Who really knows?

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 11:51:28 -0500, F*O*A*D wrote:

On 2/18/14, 11:34 AM, wrote:
[...]

Isn't that where Bill and Hillary come from?

On Tue, 18 Feb 2014 15:53:49 -0500, wrote:

wrote:
[...]

That is Hill/Billy's home.

That's what I thought.

wrote:
[...]

Actually, no. Bill is a native Arkansan, but he doesn't live there, so
it isn't his home. It is, however, his home state. Hillary, I believe,
was born in Illinois, and lived in Arkansas with Bill for a number of
years, but Illinois is where she comes from. Now, their home is in New York.

On the other hand, it's been a decades-long embarrassment for me that
George W. Bush, one of the worst presidents of the United States, is
from Connecticut, and more specifically, my home town of New Haven and,
even worse, from the same hospital where I was born.

wrote:
[...]

Glad to see you are adjusting your grading of the presidents. Not long
ago GWB was the worse president in your view. Now he's one of the
worst. :-)

wrote:
[...]

Yeah, he's down there in the dumpster with Herbert Hoover, Andrew
Johnson the racist and Andrew Jackson the Indian slaughterer. Hoover
reminds me of that great Kevin Bacon scene in Animal House:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDAmPIq29ro

"All is well."

On 2/18/2014 11:51 AM, F*O*A*D wrote:
On 2/18/14, 11:34 AM, wrote:
[...]

I think that all the media attention given to firearms in the past few
years (including the Zimmerman trial) has served to embolden some
irresponsible gun nuts who really shouldn't own one. The vast majority
of gun owners would never respond to a teenage prank by shooting at them.

DIY Boat stands Peter Boat Building 3 May 28th 07 01:18 PM
WTB: BOAT STANDS in TN ex_squid Marketplace 0 May 8th 06 04:42 AM
Boat Stands ??? ex_squid Boat Building 14 May 6th 06 02:33 AM
NMEA diff. signal ground vs. DC ground Jon Gauthier Electronics 5 August 4th 05 02:37 AM
Scented stands her ground Rudy Canoza General 1 January 27th 05 03:43 AM