gefcom

Default dufour SAFARI

Can anyone help me find information on a dufour SAFARI? I just purchased
this craft and would like to find an owners manual, contact the
designer/builder, and find out what she was designed to do.
Any and all help greatfully accepted

Giancarlo Montico

Default dufour SAFARI - safari.pdf (0/3)

On Wed, 26 May 2004 10:26:26 +0300, "gefcom"
wrote:

Can anyone help me find information on a dufour SAFARI? I just purchased
this craft and would like to find an owners manual, contact the
designer/builder, and find out what she was designed to do.
Any and all help greatfully accepted

I have the same sailboat 27" Dufour Safari,
I wrote at dufour company in France, after one week the Dufour company
replied me with the general specification for safari.

My safari was build on 1972... is perfect and his ride the sea very
fine. I changed the main sail in this days..
i spent 1200 euros for a full batten main sail

See You...
for every thing do not hesitate to write me.

see u and have a good wind
Giancarlo
Giancarlo Montico

wrote:

Can anyone help me find information on a dufour SAFARI? I just purchased
this craft and would like to find an owners manual, contact the
designer/builder, and find out what she was designed to do.
Any and all help greatfully accepted

I have the same sailboat 27" Dufour Safari,
I wrote at dufour company in France, after one week the Dufour company
replied me with the general specification for safari.

My safari was build on 1972... is perfect and his ride the sea very
fine. I changed the main sail in this days..
i spent 1200 euros for a full batten main sail

See You...
for every thing do not hesitate to write me.

I have a pdf file from an old copy from Bateux 1974 in france language
if somebody need... send me an e-mail

see u and have a good wind
Giancarlo

FS: 1975 34' Dufour in New York (LI) A Piper Marketplace 0 July 3rd 04 07:09 PM
Dufour SAFARI gefcom General 0 May 19th 04 09:23 AM
Dufour 2800 blueprint Manos General 1 October 21st 03 10:25 PM
manual dufour 27 safari NewsGrups General 1 October 3rd 03 03:31 PM
FS:27' Dufour Fiberglass Sloop in Tampa Bay, Florida Seasurplus Marketplace 0 July 30th 03 04:51 AM