Default One day, a long, long time ago...

.....there was a woman who never whined, nagged , or bitched about anything.

But, that was a long, long time ago.

And, it was only for one day.

....and I missed it.

Have you shared this with the missus?

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

On 1/23/2014 4:19 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

That's not sexist, he's just having a little squabble with his wife,
and letting off a little steam here.
Mikek

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:24:28 -0600, amdx wrote:

On 1/23/2014 4:19 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

That's not sexist, he's just having a little squabble with his wife,
and letting off a little steam here.
Mikek

Oh no. My wife thought it very funny!

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:19:46 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

I've never met a man who hasn't laughed at a joke about women. You are definitely a first. If a man
tells a joke about men, does that make him a 'sexist' also? How about a woman telling a joke about
men? Sexist?

Gosh, I'm sorry you were offended!

On 1/23/2014 6:07 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:19:46 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

I've never met a man who hasn't laughed at a joke about women. You are definitely a first. If a man
tells a joke about men, does that make him a 'sexist' also? How about a woman telling a joke about
men? Sexist?

Gosh, I'm sorry you were offended!

I take it that you are the object of Donnieees snyde remark.

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 18:07:36 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:19:46 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

I've never met a man who hasn't laughed at a joke about women. You are definitely a first. If a man
tells a joke about men, does that make him a 'sexist' also? How about a woman telling a joke about
men? Sexist?

Gosh, I'm sorry you were offended!

===

Harry has once again OD'd on political correctitude. He's so cute
with his panties in a knot like that.

wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:19:46 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

I've never met a man who hasn't laughed at a joke about women. You are
definitely a first. If a man
tells a joke about men, does that make him a 'sexist' also? How about a
woman telling a joke about
men? Sexist?

Gosh, I'm sorry you were offended!

===

Harry has once again OD'd on political correctitude. He's so cute
with his panties in a knot like that.

How about the NYC Pol who would not plow the rich peoples neighborhood?
Maybe they need an investigation on him, just like Christi. Screw the
people who actually pay taxes.

Whose fault? The Government's for a long time. John H[_2_] General 13 November 8th 11 09:47 PM
long time to crank [email protected] General 4 August 9th 08 06:39 AM
A long time ago... katy ASA 28 February 8th 06 01:56 PM
Long Time Lurker DonE Boat Building 0 November 11th 03 09:26 AM
Been a long time Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 October 17th 03 12:11 AM