BoatBanter.com

-   -   One day, a long, long time ago... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/159861-one-day-long-long-time-ago.html)

Poco Loco January 23rd 14 07:43 PM

One day, a long, long time ago...

.....there was a woman who never whined, nagged , or bitched about anything.

But, that was a long, long time ago.

And, it was only for one day.

....and I missed it.

True North[_2_] January 23rd 14 10:17 PM

One day, a long, long time ago...

Have you shared this with the missus?

F.O.A.D. January 23rd 14 10:19 PM

One day, a long, long time ago...

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

amdx[_3_] January 23rd 14 10:24 PM

One day, a long, long time ago...

On 1/23/2014 4:19 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

That's not sexist, he's just having a little squabble with his wife,
and letting off a little steam here.
Mikek

Poco Loco January 23rd 14 11:07 PM

One day, a long, long time ago...

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:19:46 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

I've never met a man who hasn't laughed at a joke about women. You are definitely a first. If a man
tells a joke about men, does that make him a 'sexist' also? How about a woman telling a joke about
men? Sexist?

Gosh, I'm sorry you were offended!

Poco Loco January 23rd 14 11:09 PM

One day, a long, long time ago...

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 16:24:28 -0600, amdx wrote:

On 1/23/2014 4:19 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

That's not sexist, he's just having a little squabble with his wife,
and letting off a little steam here.
Mikek

Oh no. My wife thought it very funny!

Hank January 24th 14 12:52 AM

One day, a long, long time ago...

On 1/23/2014 6:07 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:19:46 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

I've never met a man who hasn't laughed at a joke about women. You are definitely a first. If a man
tells a joke about men, does that make him a 'sexist' also? How about a woman telling a joke about
men? Sexist?

Gosh, I'm sorry you were offended!

I take it that you are the object of Donnieees snyde remark.

Wayne.B January 24th 14 03:38 AM

One day, a long, long time ago...

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 18:07:36 -0500, Poco Loco
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:19:46 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

I've never met a man who hasn't laughed at a joke about women. You are definitely a first. If a man
tells a joke about men, does that make him a 'sexist' also? How about a woman telling a joke about
men? Sexist?

Gosh, I'm sorry you were offended!

===

Harry has once again OD'd on political correctitude. He's so cute
with his panties in a knot like that.

Hank January 24th 14 03:53 AM

One day, a long, long time ago...

On 1/23/2014 8:41 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 19:52:27 -0500, Hank wrote:

On 1/23/2014 6:07 PM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Thu, 23 Jan 2014 17:19:46 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 1/23/14, 5:17 PM, True North wrote:
Have you shared this with the missus?

I just don't understand people who continue to tell or chuckle at racist
or sexist jokes.

I've never met a man who hasn't laughed at a joke about women. You are definitely a first. If a man
tells a joke about men, does that make him a 'sexist' also? How about a woman telling a joke about
men? Sexist?

Gosh, I'm sorry you were offended!

I take it that you are the object of Donnieees snyde remark.

Who else?

He's been known to nip at the ankles of anyone who messes with Harry.
But, I take it that you're sure he was addressing you.