KC KC is offline

Default "0" Pirating last year?

On 1/13/2014 8:09 PM, Earl wrote:
KC wrote:
On 1/11/2014 8:47 PM, Earl wrote:
F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 1/11/14, 10:39 AM, Hank wrote:
On 1/11/2014 10:21 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 1/11/14, 10:05 AM, Hank wrote:
On 1/11/2014 8:55 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
I'm hoping you know this, and your misuse of "you're" is
deliberate. If
not, someone should have been kind enough to tell you by now that
"you're" is the contraction of "you are." The word you want is
"your."

Hope *your* day is spectacular.

Have a nice day.

--
I’ll be delighted to stop my war on religion when the Republicans
stop

Forever the asshole. You have back taxes dating back to the mid
nineties.

FYI
Jane Lynch is getting a divorce from her husband, wife, significant
other, partner. or whatever you want to call it. The other party is
seeking 100K monthly alimony. I suppose that's as legitimate as the
sanctity of gay marriage. Right?

Ahh, I see you're still involved in posting personal insults here,
and
I'll bet you are among those who wanted rec.boats to be a kinder,
gentler, place, too.

Sorry, but I have no idea who Jane Lynch is. But you seem to know. Is
she some sort of pop star or athlete? I'm not much of a follower of
"pop" culture.

I'll bet you know who Jane Lynch is by now.
What is it exactly that you consider a personal insult?
I'm sorry if I offended you.

No, FlaJim. I have no idea who Jane Lynch is, and if you can't figure
out if what you post is personally insulting, then I am afraid I
cannot help you.

Since you obviously are familiar with Ms. Lynch, perhaps you will tell
us all who she is and why she is important to you.
If you really didn't know, I'm 100% sure you Googled her name prior to
this response.

Does it bother you to take a vacation when people who rely on your
unpaid taxes are unable to pay for their dinner?

We know how that feels.... sitting here turning down the heat while
tenants are sitting in our home, watching a 52 inch tv, playing the
latest HALO 3d gaming system, not paying rent, and refusing to
leave.... We are ****ing numb over this crap, they have been living
there for free since October....

They should be gone soon, right? Cut the power, water, and/or cable.

Yeah, and I get arrested in CT and I will never get them out...

KC wrote:
On 1/13/2014 8:09 PM, Earl wrote:
KC wrote:
On 1/11/14, 10:05 AM, Hank wrote:
On 1/11/2014 8:55 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Really? That sucks. So they are paying the utilities but not the rent?
Banned

On Saturday, January 11, 2014 7:47:03 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:

Come on Jim ... give him a chance. He's been pleasant since his return.

Maybe his trip to Africa cleared his mind. If he goes back to his

old ways, that's one thing, but so far, so good.

You WOULD say that, you STUND ****.
KC KC is offline

On 1/14/2014 8:05 PM, Earl wrote:
KC wrote:
On 1/13/2014 8:09 PM, Earl wrote:
KC wrote:
On 1/11/14, 10:05 AM, Hank wrote:
On 1/11/2014 8:55 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Apparently, they still have utils and cable...

On 1/14/14, 10:08 PM, KC wrote:
On 1/14/2014 8:05 PM, Earl wrote:
KC wrote:
On 1/13/2014 8:09 PM, Earl wrote:
KC wrote:
On 1/11/14, 10:05 AM, Hank wrote:
On 1/11/2014 8:55 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Jimmy Breslin had a buddy that could have helped you.