Default "0" Pirating last year?

On Sat, 11 Jan 2014 08:55:14 -0500, "F.O.A.D." wrote:

On 1/11/14, 8:44 AM, Poco Loco wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 23:38:21 -0600, Califbill wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jan 2014 18:52:00 -0800 (PST), "John H."
wrote:

On Friday, January 10, 2014 8:10:13 PM UTC-5, KC wrote:
On 1/10/2014 7:28 PM, Tim wrote:

On Friday, January 10, 2014 7:59:27 AM UTC-6, John H. wrote:

On Thu, 9 Jan 2014 21:19:12 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

A "LAWS" wouldn't hurt either. Well, depends on which end your on...

Their effective range is pretty short, well within AK-47 range.

Colonel William Prescott "Don't fire till you see the whites of their eyes!"

The problem with fighting back with small arms or rockets, is they can

stand off a ways and sink you with theirs a lot easier than you can hit

them in their tiny boats... or run a cable and disable you, then hit you

with the rockets...That is what I heard anyway, as a reason why the

bigger ships just can't fight them off with small arms....

The .50 cal machine gun can shoot a mile off. Being a machine gun, it
can put a lot of rounds on target. Why they don't put one on every ship is beyond me.

===

It seems to work for the Coast Guard.

Lots of countries have anti gun laws.

Most of them don't have pirates. Look at how much Detroit and Chicago have been helped by allowing
guns!
--

Hope you're day is spectacular!

I'm hoping you know this, and your misuse of "you're" is deliberate. If
not, someone should have been kind enough to tell you by now that
"you're" is the contraction of "you are." The word you want is "your."

Hope *your* day is spectacular.

Have a nice day.

....trying to make a couple folks here feel better.

On 1/10/2014 7:28 PM, Tim wrote:

[...]

Oh. Well, that explains it.

On 1/11/14, 10:05 AM, Hank wrote:
On 1/11/2014 8:55 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
I'm hoping you know this, and your misuse of "you're" is deliberate. If
not, someone should have been kind enough to tell you by now that
"you're" is the contraction of "you are." The word you want is "your."

Hope *your* day is spectacular.

Have a nice day.

--
I’ll be delighted to stop my war on religion when the Republicans stop
their war on women, workers, unions, teachers, textbooks, gays, voting

Forever the asshole. You have back taxes dating back to the mid nineties.

FYI
Jane Lynch is getting a divorce from her husband, wife, significant
other, partner. or whatever you want to call it. The other party is
seeking 100K monthly alimony. I suppose that's as legitimate as the
sanctity of gay marriage. Right?

Ahh, I see you're still involved in posting personal insults here, and
I'll bet you are among those who wanted rec.boats to be a kinder,
gentler, place, too.

Sorry, but I have no idea who Jane Lynch is. But you seem to know. Is
she some sort of pop star or athlete? I'm not much of a follower of
"pop" culture.

On 1/11/2014 10:21 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 1/11/14, 10:05 AM, Hank wrote:
On 1/11/2014 8:55 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

I'll bet you know who Jane Lynch is by now.
What is it exactly that you consider a personal insult?
I'm sorry if I offended you.

On 1/11/14, 10:05 AM, Hank wrote:
On 1/11/2014 8:55 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

No, FlaJim. I have no idea who Jane Lynch is, and if you can't figure
out if what you post is personally insulting, then I am afraid I cannot
help you.

Since you obviously are familiar with Ms. Lynch, perhaps you will tell
us all who she is and why she is important to you.

On Saturday, 11 January 2014 11:07:57 UTC-4, Hank wrote:
On 1/11/2014 8:51 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:

The fact that more Americans are killed with firearms every day in their

own country than have been killed by the Somali pirates in decades

should tell us something.

Tell us what, asshole?

Boy.. here we are, right back to name calling.
And to think that some here blame Harry, and to a lesser extent me, for all the problems in this newsgroup.
Thanks for helping to clear all that up.