Default Didn't take Cracker Barrel long...

....to get the word.

http://tinyurl.com/k665hxu

These damn businesses should realize that the Glibitzers make up less than 3% of the US population!
Of course, if you watch 'Glee' (which I can't stand, but wifey loves), you'd think the high school
population was about 50% Glibitz. Talk about getting something shoved down our throats!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

On 12/22/2013 1:06 PM, John H. wrote:
....to get the word.

http://tinyurl.com/k665hxu

These damn businesses should realize that the Glibitzers make up less than 3% of the US population!
Of course, if you watch 'Glee' (which I can't stand, but wifey loves), you'd think the high school
population was about 50% Glibitz. Talk about getting something shoved down our throats!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Wonder if Hairball will cross cracker Barrel of his most favored
restaurant list?

--
Americans deserve better.

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 14:58:10 -0500, Hank© wrote:

On 12/22/2013 1:06 PM, John H. wrote:
....to get the word.

http://tinyurl.com/k665hxu

These damn businesses should realize that the Glibitzers make up less than 3% of the US population!
Of course, if you watch 'Glee' (which I can't stand, but wifey loves), you'd think the high school
population was about 50% Glibitz. Talk about getting something shoved down our throats!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Wonder if Hairball will cross cracker Barrel of his most favored
restaurant list?

Well, they're obviously racist and glibitz haters, so I would expect him to boycott the place.

Tell me again which Beretta you liked. I lost that thread.

On 12/22/2013 3:11 PM, John H. wrote:
On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 14:58:10 -0500, Hank© wrote:

On 12/22/2013 1:06 PM, John H. wrote:
....to get the word.

http://tinyurl.com/k665hxu

These damn businesses should realize that the Glibitzers make up less than 3% of the US population!
Of course, if you watch 'Glee' (which I can't stand, but wifey loves), you'd think the high school
population was about 50% Glibitz. Talk about getting something shoved down our throats!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

Wonder if Hairball will cross cracker Barrel of his most favored
restaurant list?

Well, they're obviously racist and glibitz haters, so I would expect him to boycott the place.

Tell me again which Beretta you liked. I lost that thread.

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!

It's a crying shame. Just a couple of days ago it was his favorite
restaurant because they serve healthy food like biscuits and gravy,
bacon, sausage, creamed corn, country fried steak, and of course fried
chicken. Yum yum.

The Italian made 92FS is nice. Lots of safety features too.

--
Americans deserve better.

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 16:26:03 -0500, Hank© wrote:

[...]

Do you think it's a better made gun than the US made? Or is it the idea that it's a 'classic'.

On 12/22/2013 8:12 PM, John H. wrote:
[...]

I don't know. Maybe. '-)

--
Americans deserve better.
Tim Tim is offline

On Sunday, December 22, 2013 3:26:03 PM UTC-6, Hank© wrote:
[...]

Don't forget the royal gut-buster. 1/2 lb. double bacon cheeseburger on toasted sour dough

On Sun, 22 Dec 2013 17:16:09 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

[...]

Sounds good. Maybe next time I'll get my regular (Country Boy Breakfast - double grits) *and* that
fancy-assed cheeseburger.

I can tell my grandkids I'm trying to grow big and tall, like Tim!

John H. -- Hope you're having a great day!