Default Crazy? Check. GOP Congressman? Check.

Nuke Iran If War Is Necessary

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) said Wednesday that if the U.S. needs to use
the military option against Iran, America should deploy its "tactical
nuclear devices."

"I think if you have to hit Iran, you don't put boots on the ground. You
do it with tactical nuclear devices, and you set them back a decade or
two or three," Hunter said in an interview with C-SPAN. "I think that's
the way to do it -- with a massive aerial bombardment campaign."

*****
And I thought his daddy, who was a congressman before him, was the crazy
guy in that family.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

On 12/5/2013 2:52 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Nuke Iran If War Is Necessary

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) said Wednesday that if the U.S. needs to use
the military option against Iran, America should deploy its "tactical
nuclear devices."

"I think if you have to hit Iran, you don't put boots on the ground. You
do it with tactical nuclear devices, and you set them back a decade or
two or three," Hunter said in an interview with C-SPAN. "I think that's
the way to do it -- with a massive aerial bombardment campaign."

*****
And I thought his daddy, who was a congressman before him, was the crazy
guy in that family.

Where do these people come from and *how* the hell do they get elected?

I am convinced the USA is heading for the scrap heap of former greatness
with "leadership" like this.

On 12/5/13, 3:07 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/5/2013 2:52 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Nuke Iran If War Is Necessary

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) said Wednesday that if the U.S. needs to use
the military option against Iran, America should deploy its "tactical
nuclear devices."

"I think if you have to hit Iran, you don't put boots on the ground. You
do it with tactical nuclear devices, and you set them back a decade or
two or three," Hunter said in an interview with C-SPAN. "I think that's
the way to do it -- with a massive aerial bombardment campaign."

*****
And I thought his daddy, who was a congressman before him, was the crazy
guy in that family.

Where do these people come from and *how* the hell do they get elected?

I am convinced the USA is heading for the scrap heap of former greatness
with "leadership" like this.

I'll be the first to admit there have been some Democratic
representatives over the years I never did like for their political
stands...for example, Dennis Kucinich, because I thought he was way over
the edge on many issues, but I can't recall nearly as many Democratic
crazies in the U.S. House as the Republicans have had the last few
years, and the Republicans compound that by being mean-spirited, too.
For a federal officer to speak publicly about actually using nuclear
weapons on a country with whom we've not really fired a shot is beyond
the pale.

On 12/5/2013 2:52 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

I am sick of all of them. The only ones, Democrats, Independents or
Republicans that I pay serious attention to are those who aren't simply
regurgitating their respective party's standard lines and talking
points. People who think for themselves impress me. The rest are parrots.

KC KC is offline

On 12/5/2013 3:07 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/5/2013 2:52 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Nuke Iran If War Is Necessary

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) said Wednesday that if the U.S. needs to use
the military option against Iran, America should deploy its "tactical
nuclear devices."

"I think if you have to hit Iran, you don't put boots on the ground. You
do it with tactical nuclear devices, and you set them back a decade or
two or three," Hunter said in an interview with C-SPAN. "I think that's
the way to do it -- with a massive aerial bombardment campaign."

*****
And I thought his daddy, who was a congressman before him, was the crazy
guy in that family.

Where do these people come from and *how* the hell do they get elected?

I am convinced the USA is heading for the scrap heap of former greatness
with "leadership" like this.

He is a Republican Representative, in a Blue State... hardly what I
would consider a, "leadership" role. I am much more worried about the
leaders that count for the rest of us outside of Looniefornia.

On 12/5/2013 2:52 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Don't worry about it...you wouldn't be employable in California, either.

On 12/5/2013 2:52 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

You don't consider members of the United States House of Representatives
to be elected leaders? They generate and vote upon laws that apply to
you.

"Mr. Luddite" wrote:
On 12/5/2013 2:52 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
Nuke Iran If War Is Necessary

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) said Wednesday that if the U.S. needs to use
the military option against Iran, America should deploy its "tactical
nuclear devices."

"I think if you have to hit Iran, you don't put boots on the ground. You
do it with tactical nuclear devices, and you set them back a decade or
two or three," Hunter said in an interview with C-SPAN. "I think that's
the way to do it -- with a massive aerial bombardment campaign."

*****
And I thought his daddy, who was a congressman before him, was the crazy
guy in that family.

Where do these people come from and *how* the hell do they get elected?

I am convinced the USA is heading for the scrap heap of former greatness
with "leadership" like this.

Actually sounds like Harry about the Middle East a few years ago. Didn't
advocate making the sands glass.

Bull****, Bilious.

"Mr. Luddite" wrote:
On 12/5/2013 2:52 PM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
[...]

Actually, I remember you saying something along those lines. It was in
the immediate reactions we all had after 9/11. Many of us agreed.

check-check... is this thing on? nom=de=plume General 1 November 16th 09 09:44 PM
Check.. Bill McKee General 0 October 20th 05 05:08 AM
Check This Out General 0 August 15th 03 07:22 AM
Check This Crew 0 August 12th 03 08:37 PM
Check This General 0 August 12th 03 08:36 PM