Default A bit of technological advance...

We have a pretty decent internet connection, with download speeds in the
50+ Mbps range via a wired connection from our computers to the router.
No biggie.

But I've never been able to duplicate those speeds via WiFi, until
yesterday, when I replaced an aging router.

Attached is a screen snap of a speed test done on my iPhone over WiFi
two floors away from the router, basically the same download speed as I
get on my iMac that is wired to the router. Typically, on the iPhone, I
was getting download speeds in the 20 Mbps range.

http://tinyurl.com/kw4mxv7

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

F.O.A.D. wrote:
We have a pretty decent internet connection, with download speeds in
the 50+ Mbps range via a wired connection from our computers to the
router. No biggie.

But I've never been able to duplicate those speeds via WiFi, until
yesterday, when I replaced an aging router.

Attached is a screen snap of a speed test done on my iPhone over WiFi
two floors away from the router, basically the same download speed as
I get on my iMac that is wired to the router. Typically, on the
iPhone, I was getting download speeds in the 20 Mbps range.

http://tinyurl.com/kw4mxv7

It's a shame narcissists aren't compelled to pay their taxes. Evidently
spending the money on personal things like Apple products and high-speed
internet feed their disease.

---