Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Wimmins, they just go crazy on poor misunderstood George Zimmerman

"Wimmins, they just go crazy on me," says George Zimmerman.

According to Zimmerman, this is what happened yesterday at his
girlfriend’s house:

"I have a girlfriend, who for lack of a better word, has gone crazy on me."

That apparently would be three women who have gone crazy on poor,
misunderstood George Zimmerman. According to a report filed by The
Associated Press:

Zimmerman and his estranged wife were involved in a domestic dispute in
September just days after Shellie Zimmerman filed divorce papers, but
police later said no charges were filed against either of them because
of a lack of evidence.

Zimmerman has also been pulled over three times for traffic stops since
his acquittal. He was ticketed for doing 60 mph in a 45 mph zone in Lake
Mary, Fla., in September and was given a warning by a state trooper
along Interstate 95 for having a tag cover and windows that were too
darkly tinted. He was also stopped near Dallas in July and given a
warning for speeding.

In 2005, Zimmerman had to take anger management courses after he was
accused of attacking an undercover officer who was trying to arrest
Zimmerman's friend.

Later that year, Zimmerman's former fiancee filed for a restraining
order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman responded by
requesting a restraining order against her. Both requests were granted.
No criminal charges were filed.

Poor George. Women just don't *understand" him.
--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

George Zimmerman arrested again... F.O.A.D. General 23 November 19th 13 10:46 PM
Rec.Boats Hero George Zimmerman...again... F.O.A.D. General 5 November 3rd 13 01:48 PM
Wimmins! HK General 26 October 14th 07 09:20 PM
Poor George bb General 5 October 25th 05 06:56 PM
she wants to wander poor ointments through George's earth Larry ASA 0 April 22nd 05 01:21 PM