BoatBanter.com

-   -   Half... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/159294-half.html)

F.O.A.D. November 16th 13 12:43 PM

Half...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

....and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

BAR[_2_] November 16th 13 03:05 PM

Half...

In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Califbill November 16th 13 06:14 PM

Half...

BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the basement
of his Dacha.

F.O.A.D. November 16th 13 06:24 PM

Half...

On 11/16/13, 1:14 PM, Califbill wrote:
BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the basement
of his Dacha.

We have wi-fi, Bilious. Haven't been in the basement in two or three days.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

Hank©[_3_] November 16th 13 06:36 PM

Half...

On 11/16/2013 1:14 PM, Califbill wrote:
BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the basement
of his Dacha.

Ahhh! So that's what all that ass lickin's all about.

--
Americans deserve better.

Califbill November 16th 13 06:42 PM

Half...

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 11/16/13, 1:14 PM, Califbill wrote:
BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the basement
of his Dacha.

We have wi-fi, Bilious. Haven't been in the basement in two or three days.

The mistress of the house needed you to clean up the toilets?

Hank©[_3_] November 16th 13 06:46 PM

Half...

On 11/16/2013 1:42 PM, Califbill wrote:
"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 11/16/13, 1:14 PM, Califbill wrote:
BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the basement
of his Dacha.

We have wi-fi, Bilious. Haven't been in the basement in two or three days.

The mistress of the house needed you to clean up the toilets?

When the cat's away the mouse will play. Where do you suppose she went?
She usually drags him along on her business trips.

--
Americans deserve better.

F.O.A.D. November 16th 13 07:41 PM

Half...

On 11/16/13, 1:42 PM, Califbill wrote:
"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 11/16/13, 1:14 PM, Califbill wrote:
BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the basement
of his Dacha.

We have wi-fi, Bilious. Haven't been in the basement in two or three days.

The mistress of the house needed you to clean up the toilets?

Not to worry, Bilious...if we needed help with that, we'd call on you
and your team of underpaid, exploited illegal workers.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

iBoaterer[_4_] November 16th 13 08:18 PM

Half...

In article 383995833406318425.824285bmckeenospam-
, says...

BAR wrote:
In article ,
says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the basement
of his Dacha.

You sure do make some wild and crazy ASSumptions.

Hank©[_3_] November 16th 13 08:18 PM

Half...

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 11/16/13, 1:14 PM, Califbill wrote:
BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican
Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the
basement
of his Dacha.

We have wi-fi, Bilious. Haven't been in the basement in two or three
days.

The mistress of the house needed you to clean up the toilets?

Not to worry, Bilious...if we needed help with that, we'd call on you
and your team of underpaid, exploited illegal workers.

From the looks of your basement galley area, we can assume you need a
LOT of help keeping your sty clean.

--
Americans deserve better.