BoatBanter.com

-   -   Half... (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/159294-half.html)

Califbill November 16th 13 08:58 PM

Half...

"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 11/16/13, 1:42 PM, Califbill wrote:
"F.O.A.D." wrote:
On 11/16/13, 1:14 PM, Califbill wrote:
BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the basement
of his Dacha.

We have wi-fi, Bilious. Haven't been in the basement in two or three days.

The mistress of the house needed you to clean up the toilets?

Not to worry, Bilious...if we needed help with that, we'd call on you and
your team of underpaid, exploited illegal workers.

Can not do that either, eh? Total 3rd rate education.

[email protected] November 16th 13 09:07 PM

Half...

BAR wrote:

In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the basement

of his Dacha.

We have wi-fi, Bilious. Haven't been in the basement in two or three days.

The mistress of the house needed you to clean up the toilets?

Not to worry, Bilious...if we needed help with that, we'd call on you and

your team of underpaid, exploited illegal workers.

Can not do that either, eh? Total 3rd rate education.

Hey! That 3rd rate education taught him how to NOT pay his taxes and debts. Lay off.

F.O.A.D. November 16th 13 09:17 PM

Half...

BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the basement
of his Dacha.

We have wi-fi, Bilious. Haven't been in the basement in two or three days.

The mistress of the house needed you to clean up the toilets?

Not to worry, Bilious...if we needed help with that, we'd call on you and
your team of underpaid, exploited illegal workers.

Can not do that either, eh? Total 3rd rate education.

And once again, Bilious, you demonstrate your inability to comprehend
what you read.

Did you happen to notice the word "if" in my post, as in "...if we
needed help..."

No?

Didn't think so.

You're no brighter than PsychoSnotty.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

Califbill November 17th 13 12:32 AM

Half...

BAR wrote:
[...]

Nope, you could not qualify for a top school! Why would a person from the
Connecticut area, go to school for journalism in Kansas? Because he could
not pass the tests to get in to those top flight Ivy League Schools.

F.O.A.D. November 17th 13 01:27 AM

Half...

BAR wrote:
[...]

I didn't go to college in Kansas for journalism, Mr. Reader.

--
Religion: together we can find the cure.

Earl[_92_] November 17th 13 03:22 AM

Half...

BAR wrote:
In article , says...

Half of me hates the Tea Party for what it says...

...and the other half of me loves it for destroying the Republican
Party.

Without choice you have tyranny.

Harry wants to be one of the new leaders of the USA while in the
basement
of his Dacha.

We have wi-fi, Bilious. Haven't been in the basement in two or three
days.

The landlord/wife is out of town, eh?

Califbill November 17th 13 05:50 AM

Half...

BAR wrote:
[...]

You went to college there for whatever, as you could not qualify for the
Ivy League.