Rick Henderson

Default Hawaii trip and the Clamp Hank

My brother Ken took an Hawaii trip in the Panta Rei, a 39 foot Gecco
Marine sloop built in 1982 in Carlscrona Sweden. Anyway the roller
furler came apart (am I saying that right?) and they had to make shift
an attachment. He invented this cool little device and has it for sale.
He never even heard of news groups so I said I'd put a mention up and
see if anyone noticed. Let him know Rick sent you.

Clamp Hank
Emergency roller furler attachment for when your roller furler system
fails.
An alternative for attaching beaded luff to a stay.

http://clamphank.com