Default Last days of summer

On Sunday, 22 September 2013 10:33:18 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:
On 9/21/2013 11:01 PM, Earl wrote:

True North wrote:

On Friday, 20 September 2013 18:31:46 UTC-3, wrote:

On Thursday, September 19, 2013 6:06:27 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:

NO ONE gives a **** what you do with your ****ing cheesy Bass Boat,

ass****.

Well, maybe Krause, but you DO suck his dick publicly.......

You'd care jackass, if I tied a line to you, tossed you off the bow

and dragged your skanky ass along the keel to the back to the transom.

There I'd use the Big Foot's large propeller to cut that brillo hair

for you.

Does your wife find that sexy, Don? You did share that post with her,

right?

That'd be risky for Donnie. Who knows what might happen if Donnie

dangled a stud like Slammer in front of his Missus. Might be

D_I_V_O_R_C_E time for the bowlegged one.

So.. that explains a lot!
Now I know why you continually back up Dickson...you consider him a "stud".
Well, to each his own....I guess. You, him and the L'il Snot from CT would make quite the 'modern family'.
Banned

On Saturday, September 21, 2013 12:54:14 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:

You'd care jackass, if I tied a line to you, tossed you off the bow and dragged your skanky ass along the keel to the back to the transom.

There I'd use the Big Foot's large propeller to cut that brillo hair for you.

Who backs your trailered Boat down the ramp, fatass? your Wife???

Endless Summer - Endless Summer 4182.jpg Steve[_10_] Tall Ship Photos 0 August 13th 12 01:47 AM
First 100 days... lupowell General 0 June 16th 09 05:26 PM
1,000 days at sea .. NE Sailboat Cruising 14 May 1st 07 11:33 PM
A study of the number of boats in the San Juan Islands on summer days Chuck Gould General 31 March 17th 07 02:22 AM
Those hot summer days TB General 0 January 22nd 05 08:30 PM