jps jps is offline

Default Yup, everybody needs one

Shoot, aim, ready!

An Oklahoma man is expected to recover after being shot by a neighbor
who became suspicious when he saw him running down the street in his
underwear.

Joshua Snow was at his Owasso home early Monday morning when heard
someone breaking into his car, according to KOKI. Not even stopping to
put on pants, Snow immediately grabbed his gun and began chasing the
burglars.

Major Shannon Clark with the Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office told KOKI
that investigators aren’t exactly sure what happened next, but
something caused Snow to bang on neighbor Jimmy Null’s door at some
point during the pursuit.

When Null saw a man with a gun in his underwear standing at the door,
he grabbed his 12-guage shotgun instead of asking questions.

“That’s kind of where things get a little gray,” Clark said. “We don’t
actually know what took place there.”

“I guess just in the hype of everything taking place, when the guy
reached for his own gun, the homeowner at that time fired a shot
trying to protect himself and his family.”

Clark warned that chasing burglars was risky, and that homeowners
should at least call 911 before taking the law into their own hands.

“Once there is no continuing threat to a person and/or a life or the
community, then you can’t use deadly force as an option,” he pointed
out.

But neighbor Kayla Brown insisted to KOKI that she would have done the
same thing.

“I would grab a gun and, you know, threaten him because he is on my
property that I will shoot him if he doesn’t stop,” Brown said.

The Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office did not expect to charge Null for
the shooting, and Snow was expected to make a full recovery.

The burglars also managed to escape in the chaos.
jps jps is offline

On Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:30:53 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 30 Aug 2013 20:30:35 -0700, jps wrote:

[...]

I noticed that you would not touch the Delbert Belton story. A guy who
needed a gun.

... or do you still think unarmed children are harmless

Children are under 10. Adolescents are over 10, teens are from 13 on
and once you get to 18 you're considered an adult.

16 year olds who beat old men are thugs, not children.

Doesn't seem like I'd have to instruct you on this.

How do guns have anything to do with Delbert? You think those little
assholes wouldn't have taken the gun from him? There'd just be
another gun on the streets.