Default Headlines ....

..... designed to catch your attention.

"O’Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ‘a good new challenge’"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O’Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ‘a good new challenge’"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O’Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ‘a good new challenge’"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

On 8/10/13 6:12 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O’Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ‘a good new challenge’"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

It's yours...no licensing fee or residuals necessary. Just don't
embarrass us with it.

Wait a minute..... didn't Tim have some kind of claim to that title?
Maybe he has gone 'progressive these days. ;-)

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:48:37 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

------------------------

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

I've not been following FOX. What good technological progress is FOX saying is bad. Please be
specific.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

On 8/19/2013 2:54 PM, John H wrote:
On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 10:48:37 -0400, iBoaterer wrote:

In article ,
says...

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message
m...

On 8/10/13 5:47 PM, Eisboch wrote:
.... designed to catch your attention.

"O?Reilly: Shifting to left wing is ?a good new challenge?"

http://tinyurl.com/kctc4ut

You're too clever by far, Mr. Luddite.

I like it. After 15 years "Eisboch" was getting kinda old.
Mr. Luddite it is.

But you are smart enough to not deny good technological progress just
because FOX says it's bad!

I've not been following FOX. What good technological progress is FOX saying is bad. Please be
specific.

John (Gun Nut) H.

I think he's probably talking about that whole Global Taxing hoax...
I mean, Global Warming....