Default Smarter than...

....Herring, FlaJim, Snotty, and the rest of the right-wing racist dirtbags:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VifdBFp5pnw

On 7/19/2013 8:26 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
....Herring, FlaJim, Snotty, and the rest of the right-wing racist
dirtbags:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VifdBFp5pnw

You should hang out with kids more often. Maybe they could teach you to
be less racist.
You appear to be a mirror image of Michael Jackson and I think that
troubles you.
Try a little tolerance. It might soothe you some. ;-)

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

....Herring, FlaJim, Snotty, and the rest of the right-wing racist
dirtbags:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VifdBFp5pnw

I read the following linked article this morning. Pat Buchanan is (in
my mind) a racist which is the main reason he was kicked off the
cable networks.

I don't know anything about Heather Mac Donald or the "Manhattan
Institute". I looked her up on Wiki and she's educated (Yale) and
apparently taken seriously by many.

Not interested in comments about Buchanan. I am interested in the
validity of the stated statistics.

Comments?

http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas...070000529.html

On Friday, July 19, 2013 7:26:08 AM UTC-5, F.O.A.D. wrote:
...Herring, FlaJim, Snotty, and the rest of the right-wing racist dirtbags:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VifdBFp5pnw

Hey you old lying windbag. "Smarter than"? Since you're calling names, maybe you could name some members of the group who are bigger liars than you. Eh?

By the way, you never have answered why you are not listed among the comprehensive online compilation of Yale grads.

On Fri, 19 Jul 2013 11:59:09 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"F.O.A.D." wrote in message

...Herring, FlaJim, Snotty, and the rest of the right-wing racist
dirtbags:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VifdBFp5pnw

I read the following linked article this morning. Pat Buchanan is (in
my mind) a racist which is the main reason he was kicked off the
cable networks.

I don't know anything about Heather Mac Donald or the "Manhattan
Institute". I looked her up on Wiki and she's educated (Yale) and
apparently taken seriously by many.

Not interested in comments about Buchanan. I am interested in the
validity of the stated statistics.

Comments?

http://news.yahoo.com/black-americas...070000529.html

Yeah. You posted something that had some truth in it but was *not* pro-black. Therefore, you're a
racist.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!