Default Yo Eisboch!

We're taking off for Orlando on Friday, so I've spent the past couple days getting the trailer
ready. Today I was thinking, "I need to thank Mrs. E for wanting to keep their camper." So, please
put the word on her. We're really happy with the bigger rig.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

"John H" wrote in message

We're taking off for Orlando on Friday, so I've spent the past couple
days getting the trailer
ready. Today I was thinking, "I need to thank Mrs. E for wanting to
keep their camper." So, please
put the word on her. We're really happy with the bigger rig.

John (Gun Nut) H.

---------------------------------------

I don't like to bring the Sprinter up. I was the one who wanted to
sell it because we very rarely used it.
She hasn't forgiven me since.

But, for your kind of RV'ing, you got the right rig. The Sprinter
would have been too small.

On Wed, 26 Jun 2013 16:04:21 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"John H" wrote in message
.. .

We're taking off for Orlando on Friday, so I've spent the past couple
days getting the trailer
ready. Today I was thinking, "I need to thank Mrs. E for wanting to
keep their camper." So, please
put the word on her. We're really happy with the bigger rig.

John (Gun Nut) H.

---------------------------------------

I don't like to bring the Sprinter up. I was the one who wanted to
sell it because we very rarely used it.
She hasn't forgiven me since.

But, for your kind of RV'ing, you got the right rig. The Sprinter
would have been too small.

You're right about that. I'm also glad to have the pickup.

John (Gun Nut) H.
--

Hope you're having a great day!

For Eisboch Calif Bill General 0 November 7th 08 07:56 PM
Yo!! Eisboch!! Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 5 March 22nd 08 03:44 PM
Yo!! Eisboch!! Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 3 March 22nd 08 02:19 PM
Yo - Eisboch... Short Wave Sportfishing[_2_] General 3 March 13th 08 05:05 AM
Yo- Eisboch... Short Wave Sportfishing General 5 November 12th 07 01:45 AM