Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustWaitAFrekinMinute View Post
On 6/5/2013 10:37 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 6/5/13 9:51 AM, True North wrote:
This thing would be eco friendly and should last a lifetime.
http://halifax.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehi...AdIdZ472874840

I dunno. Even if you bolted it someone to a concrete driveway, "winding"
a boat up the driveway on its trailer might pull it loose.

Did that thing say 500 dollars! Holy crap!...

Screw everybody. If I had a boat I couldn't move safely myself I would
probably spend the grand and get an electric mover... or:

1, Buy a cheap used rototiller and pull the blade off, have a friend
weld or bolt a ball on it...

2, Get a cheap automotive winch from harbor freight and mount it in the
garage or on a post or similar near where you need the boat to be...

With all due respect, after a long day on the water the last thing you
want to do is "walk" or push a heavy boat up the driveway...
check out WWW.JACKWHEELKICKER.COM