Default Halifax wins

Not likely...he probably just came to his senses and now sees you for what you really are.
Now...if he could just open his eyes when he's snuggling up to the Connecticut MiniMan......we just might enter into a new bright, progressive future.

On 5/27/2013 4:31 PM, True North wrote:
Not likely...he probably just came to his senses and now sees you for what you really are.
Now...if he could just open his eyes when he's snuggling up to the Connecticut MiniMan......we just might enter into a new bright, progressive future.

....there you go again...

For the guy in Halifax HenryK[_2_] General 0 March 5th 11 05:23 PM
Don from Halifax NS Ziggy®[_4_] General 18 January 18th 11 02:11 PM
Halifax Goes Dry basskisser General 40 April 8th 05 04:39 PM
More Halifax Storm Pic's sv \Sensoria\ ASA 1 October 1st 03 05:10 PM
Lights are out in Halifax: Martin Baxter ASA 2 September 29th 03 03:36 PM