Default Remember Kate?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4
Tim Tim is offline

On May 26, 7:16*am, Meyer wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4

Yep!

A class song from a great singer indeed!

"Meyer" wrote in message ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4

Did you happen to notice who posted that YouTube? :-)

(Nome De Plume)
Tim Tim is offline

On May 26, 8:18*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Meyer" *wrote in ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4

Did you happen to notice who posted that YouTube? * *:-)

(Nome De Plume)

Yeah, I was gonna make a comment about that but .... nah..

Doubt if it's the same one anyhow...

In article b172a93f-179f-495c-9867-
, says...

On May 26, 8:18*am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Meyer" *wrote in ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4

Did you happen to notice who posted that YouTube? * *:-)

(Nome De Plume)

Yeah, I was gonna make a comment about that but .... nah..

Doubt if it's the same one anyhow...

Scotty says that's me!!

In article , earl3311
@hotmail.com says...

iBoaterer wrote:
In article b172a93f-179f-495c-9867-
, says...
On May 26, 8:18 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Meyer" wrote in ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4

Did you happen to notice who posted that YouTube? :-)

(Nome De Plume)
Yeah, I was gonna make a comment about that but .... nah..

Doubt if it's the same one anyhow...

Scotty says that's me!!

No, you are Kevin.

Oh, right, I forgot you're equally as insane.

On 5/26/2013 9:18 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"Meyer" wrote in message ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4

Did you happen to notice who posted that YouTube? :-)

(Nome De Plume)

Yup.
I wonder what direction this thread will take? ;-)
Tim Tim is offline

On May 26, 8:35*am, Meyer wrote:
On 5/26/2013 9:18 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"Meyer" *wrote in ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEJo7x9y3D4

Did you happen to notice who posted that YouTube? * *:-)

(Nome De Plume)

Yup.
I wonder what direction this thread will take? ;-)

Beats me, but I know it's a great song of patriotism and thankfulness
written by Irving Berlin, who was Jewish of Russian descent. He
recognized how great this country is and Who made it that way...

?;^ )

Linda Kate MWB[_2_] Tall Ship Photos 0 February 22nd 10 03:11 AM
Kate & sean Narragansett RI July 2008 a Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 3 September 17th 08 06:04 PM
Kate & sean Narragansett RI July 2008 b Paul McGrane Tall Ship Photos 0 September 15th 08 11:55 PM
John can't remember houses, Cindy can't remember sisters. Tim General 6 August 23rd 08 12:06 PM
Guys, remember spontoon boy. Remember Burnt Njall. Oci-One Kanubi General 11 April 1st 07 01:15 AM