Default Hoo..Rah!

Now... who was the jackass who said Halifax had a ****ty team???
Ah yes... Dickson.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/sports/...t-memorial-cup

On May 21, 10:58*pm, True North wrote:
Now... who was the jackass who said Halifax had a ****ty team???
Ah yes... Dickson.

http://thechronicleherald.ca/sports/...-mooseheads-du...

They were defeated....jackass.....

Are you really as stupid as you present here?
We beat your team 9-2.

On May 22, 5:59*am, True North wrote:
Are you really as stupid as you present here?
We beat your team 9-2.

No, YOU are the stupid one. I stated they got BEAT....nothing
more..JACKASS.

I dont follow Hockey like the stupid of Canada do...like YOU.

What are you doing on here, shouldnt you be out washing your new
Ladies SUV ?????

You haven't answered my question of why you have to post at an ungodly hour to avoid Giselle's scrutiny.

On 5/22/2013 5:58 PM, True North wrote:
You haven't answered my question of why you have to post at an ungodly hour to avoid Giselle's scrutiny.

You haven't told us why you insist in chasing posters around, asking
personal questions and acting like a scared child?

True North wrote:
You haven't answered my question of why you have to post at an ungodly hour to avoid Giselle's scrutiny.

You should really think before you post. Your address and phone number
have been posted here. Is your wife ready for a call, or visit, from him?

BTW..what are you doing posting at 0430 hrs?
Is that the only time you can sneak on the computer without Giselle's supervision?