Default F.O.A.D.'s Excellent Life

Harry Krause in his own words:

“…almost every president in my memory, and I *remember* Truman, Eisenhower (who cheated on his wife), Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan and Bush, lied and participated in deceit to one degree or another, and on issues far more important than who was giving them blow jobs.

“Good lord. I met *every* president in the damned group except Bush, and I worked once for his father.”