Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default F.O.A.D.'s Hatteras ...

.... in Krausie's own words:

"We had the Hatteras for two years. Last year, out of the cold clear, a broker approached me with an offer to buy. Our continued Florida lifestyle was somewhat up in the air, because the two breadwinners hereabouts were about to be offered long-term but temporary assignments they could not refuse in the Washington, D.C., area. So, after being romanced a little, we sold the Hatt for almost precisely what we paid for it. Not bad, after two full years of use. And I mean full
years. So, we didn't "make" any money off the Hatt, but we didn't lose any, either. The proceeds were prudently invested."

You betcha, Krausie. By the way, making any headway in paying off those IRS liens?