Default Global Warming - Could improve boating...

....in the DC area.

http://tinyurl.com/bwvc8hw

In article ,
says...

...in the DC area.

http://tinyurl.com/bwvc8hw

This from the poster who called Harry out for "trolling"....

In article , says...

...in the DC area.

http://tinyurl.com/bwvc8hw

Don't worry the Russians think it is going to get colder for 200+ years.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

...in the DC area.

http://tinyurl.com/bwvc8hw

Don't worry the Russians think it is going to get colder for 200+ years.

Well, no. There are a couple of them who think the overall temp *MIGHT*
cool. The fact that global warming is occurring is just that, FACT.

http://tinyurl.com/czcpowq

But then again, you regressives don't let things like scientific facts
get in the way of FOX's non-science.

In article , says...

In article ,

says...

In article ,
says...

...in the DC area.

http://tinyurl.com/bwvc8hw

Don't worry the Russians think it is going to get colder for 200+ years.

Well, no. There are a couple of them who think the overall temp *MIGHT*
cool. The fact that global warming is occurring is just that, FACT.

http://tinyurl.com/czcpowq

But then again, you regressives don't let things like scientific facts
get in the way of FOX's non-science.

Your consensus just fell apart and the "science" is far from settled.

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:54:21 -0400, BAR wrote:

the "science" is far from settled.

====

And that is most certainly true. Even though there is significant
evidence that warming has ocurred, the amount of warming measured does
not agree with the most widely accepted models. In fact the measured
warming has actually leveled off for inexplicable reasons. This does
not mean that we should take our eye off the ball but it certainly
calls out the need for additional science and less pushing of the
panic button. Reducing our dependence on fossil fuels is still a good
thing for many reasons but global warming/cooling is just one factor.

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:30:35 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 29 Apr 2013 18:54:21 -0400, BAR wrote:

the "science" is far from settled.

====

And that is most certainly true. Even though there is significant
evidence that warming has ocurred, the amount of warming measured does
not agree with the most widely accepted models. In fact the measured
warming has actually leveled off for inexplicable reasons. This does
not mean that we should take our eye off the ball but it certainly
calls out the need for additional science and less pushing of the
panic button. Reducing our dependence on fossil fuels is still a good
thing for many reasons but global warming/cooling is just one factor.

If fossil fuels are going to cause global warming and doom mankind, we
better just kiss our ass goodby. Europe and the US might cut usage but
Asia, Africa and the sub-continent certainly are not doing it. That is
where the future energy usage growth is coming from.
South America is even more troubling. They are draining the wetlands
and burning the rain forests in Brazil to grow sugar cane fuels. All
you have to do is drive through Clewiston to see the damage sugar
causes.

The one that really gets to me is the argument from the left about
Keystone. They act like, if we don't build the pipeline, Canada will
just abandon that cash cow.

Oh, I agree with your position that there are other things to worry
about, but that doesn't take away from the fact that global warming is
occurring and that the graphs directly correlate with the use of fossil
fuels. Except if you listen to FOX.

In article ,
says...

In article ,
says...

In article ,

says...

In article ,
says...

...in the DC area.

http://tinyurl.com/bwvc8hw

Don't worry the Russians think it is going to get colder for 200+ years.

Well, no. There are a couple of them who think the overall temp *MIGHT*
cool. The fact that global warming is occurring is just that, FACT.

http://tinyurl.com/czcpowq

But then again, you regressives don't let things like scientific facts
get in the way of FOX's non-science.

Your consensus just fell apart and the "science" is far from settled.

Which of these do you disagree with?

http://tinyurl.com/c4uc2yz

[...]

Where is the raw data?