Default Yo FOAD!

"JustWaitAFrekinMinute" wrote in message

On 4/25/2013 2:15 AM, Eisboch wrote:

On Wednesday, 24 April 2013 22:12:56 UTC-3, JustWaitAFrekinMinute!
wrote:
On 4/24/2013 8:29 PM, Earl wrote:

J Herring wrote:

I'm assuming your silence indicates you've no problem with me

posting
your comment. True?

"At least half the guys I see at the Maryland Small Arms Range

are cops,
and most of them have trouble hitting the "vital areas" on

targets seven
yards away. At 25 yards, which is my shooting distance, many of

them
can't hit the large paper targets, let alone the body outline on

the
target."

Harry Krause, Huntingtown, MD

Is it OK to quote you on their Facebook page? I'd use your real

name,
not **** Off or Eat ****...

https://www.facebook.com/MarylandSmallArmsRange

Just post a link to his remark. It must be archived on Google

Groups.
That's better than an unsubstantiated quote.

That would be easy, anybody save a link to his original comment?

It's bad enough to have these idiotic exchanges in the rec.boats
newsgroup and now you want to spread the child's play on someone's
business Facebook page?

I suspect the administrator of that page would quickly delete any
links
to a Google newsgroup thread and probably ban the person who posted
it
before it became infested with this BS. I know I would. In fact,
did for exactly that reason.

Gee, where were you when harry was running background checks and
sending
others personal info to folks all over the country? You seem to be
very
selective in your indignation...

I have no knowledge of your accusations of what Harry did or didn't
do, so I have no comment.
I don't automatically believe everything I read here either.

wrote:
On 4/24/2013 8:29 PM, Earl wrote:

J Herring wrote:

[...]

before it became infested with this BS. I know I would. In fact, I
did for exactly that reason.

There are some here, Scotty and "Earl" and Herring among them, who have
nothing to offer *but* that sort of child's play. Poor Earl changes his
email addy slightly very frequently in order to get through my filters
so I can see his vomitus, but that doesn't work for him. He's a
permanent member of The Bozo Bin. Herring worked his way into the bin
last week. The posters in rec.boats have diminished themselves down to a
precious few for me.

Were you banned from Eisboch's page? It wouldn't surprise me a bit if
you were.

harry wouldn't get binned... he holds similar political sentiment as
dick, that seems to be the delimiter here...snerk

On 4/25/13 8:31 AM, Eisboch wrote:

"Hank©" wrote in message
eb.com...

wrote:
On 4/24/2013 8:29 PM, Earl wrote:

J Herring wrote:

[...]

I don't know if Harry has ever visited my Facebook page or the guitar
shop's page. He hasn't posted any comments that I have seen.
If he or anyone else tried to infect either page with links related to,
or continuance of discussions that originated here in rec.boats, the
comments would be deleted and the person posting the comment would be
banned from further posting. So far, I've only done that to two people.

Didn't know you have or had a FB page. Your buddy, FlaJim, has one
purpose here, and that is to try to stir up people. He does a great job
igniting Scotty, but he's a bozo binner here on my desktop computer.

More insane bull**** from PsychoSnotty.

wrote:
On 4/24/2013 8:29 PM, Earl wrote:

J Herring wrote:

[...]

Richard and I agree on some subjects and disagree on others. That's the
way it is in the real world, PsychoSnotty.

wrote:
On 4/24/2013 8:29 PM, Earl wrote:

J Herring wrote:

[...]

Dick and others had the opportunity to talk to one other (lately mostly
MIA) poster here and get the scoop, they decided they didn't want to
disrupt their play time here so... whatever.

In article , earl9414
@hotmail.com says...

J Herring wrote:
I'm assuming your silence indicates you've no problem with me posting your comment. True?

"At least half the guys I see at the Maryland Small Arms Range are cops,
and most of them have trouble hitting the "vital areas" on targets seven
yards away. At 25 yards, which is my shooting distance, many of them
can't hit the large paper targets, let alone the body outline on the target."
Harry Krause, Huntingtown, MD

Is it OK to quote you on their Facebook page? I'd use your real name, not **** Off or Eat ****...

https://www.facebook.com/MarylandSmallArmsRange

Salmonbait

--
Hope you're having a spectacular day!

Just post a link to his remark. It must be archived on Google Groups.
That's better than an unsubstantiated quote.

He did the same as Scotty, pretend all of this crap, like blackmail,
etc. and do nothing because there IS nothing.

In article ,
says...

On 4/24/2013 8:29 PM, Earl wrote:

J Herring wrote:

[...]

Why do you need help?
Aren't you supposed to be the "internet provider trouble shooter"??
~~ SNERK ~~

It's "blackmail"!!!!!!