Default Yo FOAD!

On 4/26/13 9:54 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
On 4/26/2013 9:48 AM, True North wrote:

Not to mention, his family would be much happier with him out of the
house.

Why don't you stop donnie? You know you can't take it back and you have
no idea of the family dynamic here, we are doing just fine.

You discuss your "family dynamic" here regularly, though there is
nothing you've mentioned that I recall that would make anyone want to
blackmail you, as you have charged. On the contrary, you're such a
short-tempered and violent little boy, I can't imagine anyone wanting to
have anything to do with you on any basis, familial or otherwise.

Go ahead, prove me wrong.

On 4/26/2013 10:39 AM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 26 April 2013 10:54:06 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:
On 4/26/2013 9:48 AM, True North wrote:

Not to mention, his family would be much happier with him out of the house.

Who? Your beer swilling kid?

Why would my son care a bit about Snottie and his problems?
Y'all sure do talk silly down there.

Reread this post dummy. It says nothing about "snottie" until your last
snarky remark. For gods sake, dummy, learn to quote whatever you are
replying to. We've told you a million times, and yet you choose to
remain ignorant of protocol. I'm trying my best to be subtle with you. I
hope you get it this time.

In article om, hank57
@socialworker.net says...

On 4/26/2013 10:39 AM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 26 April 2013 10:54:06 UTC-3, Hank© wrote:
On 4/26/2013 9:48 AM, True North wrote:

Not to mention, his family would be much happier with him out of the house.

Who? Your beer swilling kid?

Why would my son care a bit about Snottie and his problems?
Y'all sure do talk silly down there.

Reread this post dummy. It says nothing about "snottie" until your last
snarky remark. For gods sake, dummy, learn to quote whatever you are
replying to. We've told you a million times, and yet you choose to
remain ignorant of protocol. I'm trying my best to be subtle with you. I
hope you get it this time.

You should "reread" the thread, which is, indeed about Scotty.

True North wrote:
Not to mention, his family would be much happier with him out of the house.

I know you aren't referring to Harry this time. His children ran out of
the house and got new phone numbers as early as they could.