Default Well, at least we know...

.... why they decided to call this "terror"...

On 4/18/13 8:07 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... why they decided to call this "terror"...

Yawn. Yes, I'm sure the families of the three dead folks in Boston and
the hundred plus injured and their families real feel better because you
right-wing dirt bags have an horrific criminal act labeled "terror."

I'm hoping the perp turns out to be just another right-wing nutjob, just
like you.

On 4/18/2013 8:14 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/18/13 8:07 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... why they decided to call this "terror"...

Yawn. Yes, I'm sure the families of the three dead folks in Boston and
the hundred plus injured and their families real feel better because you
right-wing dirt bags have an horrific criminal act labeled "terror."

I'm hoping the perp turns out to be just another right-wing nutjob, just
like you.

What if it turns out that he's a liberal or a progressive?

On Thu, 18 Apr 2013 11:52:01 -0400, Hank© wrote:

On 4/18/2013 8:14 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/18/13 8:07 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... why they decided to call this "terror"...

Yawn. Yes, I'm sure the families of the three dead folks in Boston and
the hundred plus injured and their families real feel better because you
right-wing dirt bags have an horrific criminal act labeled "terror."

I'm hoping the perp turns out to be just another right-wing nutjob, just
like you.

What if it turns out that he's a liberal or a progressive?

Then it will have been an accident.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

On 4/18/2013 8:14 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/18/13 8:07 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... why they decided to call this "terror"...

Yawn. Yes, I'm sure the families of the three dead folks in Boston and
the hundred plus injured and their families real feel better because you
right-wing dirt bags have an horrific criminal act labeled "terror."

I'm hoping the perp turns out to be just another right-wing nutjob, just
like you.

What if it turns out that he's a liberal or a progressive?

Then it will have been an accident.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

There's little chance a "liberal" or "progressive" has anything to do
with the Boston bombings.

On 4/18/2013 8:14 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/18/13 8:07 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... why they decided to call this "terror"...

Yawn. Yes, I'm sure the families of the three dead folks in Boston and
the hundred plus injured and their families real feel better because you
right-wing dirt bags have an horrific criminal act labeled "terror."

I'm hoping the perp turns out to be just another right-wing nutjob, just
like you.

What if it turns out that he's a liberal or a progressive?

Then it will have been an accident.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

There's little chance a "liberal" or "progressive" has anything to do
with the Boston bombings.

I keep forgetting how upstanding all those folks are. Shame on me. Just look at you, for example -
honest, forthright, upstanding, responsible,... the list just goes on and on.

Salmonbait

wrote:

On 4/18/2013 8:14 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/18/13 8:07 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... why they decided to call this "terror"...

Yawn. Yes, I'm sure the families of the three dead folks in Boston and
the hundred plus injured and their families real feel better because
you
right-wing dirt bags have an horrific criminal act labeled "terror."

I'm hoping the perp turns out to be just another right-wing nutjob,
just
like you.

What if it turns out that he's a liberal or a progressive?

Then it will have been an accident.

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.

There's little chance a "liberal" or "progressive" has anything to do
with the Boston bombings.

I'd love to hear the logic behind that statement.

On 4/18/2013 11:52 AM, Hank© wrote:
On 4/18/2013 8:14 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/18/13 8:07 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... why they decided to call this "terror"...

Yawn. Yes, I'm sure the families of the three dead folks in Boston and
the hundred plus injured and their families real feel better because you
right-wing dirt bags have an horrific criminal act labeled "terror."

I'm hoping the perp turns out to be just another right-wing nutjob, just
like you.

What if it turns out that he's a liberal or a progressive?

Pictures and clothing look like hipster anarchists... These would be far
left, usually trust fund types like the young harry krause...

On 4/18/2013 8:14 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/18/13 8:07 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... why they decided to call this "terror"...

Yawn. Yes, I'm sure the families of the three dead folks in Boston and
the hundred plus injured and their families real feel better because you
right-wing dirt bags have an horrific criminal act labeled "terror."

I'm hoping the perp turns out to be just another right-wing nutjob, just
like you.

What if it turns out that he's a liberal or a progressive?

Pictures and clothing look like hipster anarchists... These would be far
left, usually trust fund types like the young harry krause...

As if you know anything about anything.

On 4/18/2013 8:14 AM, F.O.A.D. wrote:
On 4/18/13 8:07 AM, JustWaitAFrekinMinute wrote:
... why they decided to call this "terror"...

Yawn. Yes, I'm sure the families of the three dead folks in Boston and
the hundred plus injured and their families real feel better because you
right-wing dirt bags have an horrific criminal act labeled "terror."

I'm hoping the perp turns out to be just another right-wing nutjob, just
like you.

What if it turns out that he's a liberal or a progressive?

Pictures and clothing look like hipster anarchists... These would be far
left, usually trust fund types like the young harry krause...

As if you know anything about anything.

Got 'Spec Circs', FOAD?

Salmonbait

--
'Name-calling' - the liberals' last stand.